Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered I thought of Soph while reading my littlest his bedtime story tonight.

3BB17B5C-E0F4-4137-BF13-7391BEFC6097.jpeg
82D525A5-C00E-49DF-817D-CC87908E323B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whatever happened to hinch’s Ronnie’s dollhouse that he just laaaaaved so much.
Never to be seen again like hinch’s biological facial structure

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's defo been rattled you can tell by her response to the celeb question on Jamies insta

You know for a fact they're both sat there talking about tattle reading everything.

👋 Hewwwoooo Soph 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who put 50p in Inch this evening? why are we having to endure another quiz while she hides her chin? Its sad I guessed her replies before she spoke :rolleyes:

“I’ll go and get a bottle now”
“What you hoping for ha ha”
“Probably not much at 3%”

Everything is smut with them!

• Sick
Been on her and Jaymeeeees stories for the first time in ages…. How much Botox has she had 😬 her forehead and ridiculous brows don’t even move

Reactions: 12
Top was 1st May
Bottom today

Get some new stolen quotes Sopha

View attachment 1272109
Why on earth should we listen to this tosh?
Your “job” isn’t a job is it? You’ve literally just said it. You have to make some clips, averaging around 120 seconds a day. Even you must see how ridiculous it is to call that a job and a massive insult indeed to the amazing parents out there who have a genuine work life balance.

when a child is being constantly shown being put in dangerous situations, no one owes you kindness. When you make money off delineating targeting people with very little, no one owes you kindness. You created this journey and made your fans believe they are your friend, now you don’t like that some people see through the charade you don’t like it. Grow up. If you don’t like it. Get a real job and stop complaining. It hits a nerve because you know you just aren’t a nice person.

Fwiw, I dislike influencers but the only ones that make me so livid are the ones like Hinch and Stacey who are just outrageously cruel to their children, treating them like objects with no thought to the fact they are little people with real futures of their own. They deserve to have a choice of being in the public eye when they can consent. Plenty of high profile celebrities keep their children protected. There is absolutely zero excuse for it. You are greedy and just not kind at all. Please don’t tell people to be kind when you can’t do it yourself. It’s hugely hypocritical.

i also have no problem being brutal with these two pricks and I don’t feel bad. They’ve had plenty of education thrown their way about their shameless exploitation of their children all because they just cba to work. They choose to ignore it and I’ll always advocate for children over two mindless pricks who believe wanking taps is work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Dunno how she daaaaaare knock her own HUSBAND for being too heavy, he's a bleep I know but all she does is humiliate him. She fine well knows how it feels to have body issues, she makes that obvious the way she filters herself.
She's alright being a clever bleep towards other people, but can't handle criticism of negativity when it comes to herself.

But duck me her dream job is to work with animals yet she's the reason her dog is an obese anxiety riddled bowling ball.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She's defo been rattled you can tell by her response to the celeb question on Jamies insta

You know for a fact they're both sat there talking about tattle reading everything.

👋 Hewwwoooo Soph 👋
I can’t handle watching with sound up. Can anyone give me some brief quotes please!

Reactions: 8
"What is your dream job" asks Inch.
No wonder they look confused, let me help.
Jaymee, Sophie, a job is something that people do every day, it's call work. You really should try it some time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dunno how she daaaaaare knock her own HUSBAND for being too heavy, he's a bleep I know but all she does is humiliate him. She fine well knows how it feels to have body issues, she makes that obvious the way she filters herself.
She's alright being a clever bleep towards other people, but can't handle criticism of negativity when it comes to herself.

But duck me her dream job is to work with animals yet she's the reason her dog is an obese anxiety riddled bowling ball.
it’s embarassing she thinks she can work with animals when it’s just about the cute factor for her. Hence why her dog is a massive fat lump and she thinks it’s acceptable to have 3 alpacas in a bleeping garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dream jobs? Absolutely duck all, they appear quite happy doing absolutely nothing all day long and using their kids for extra 💰

Reactions: 25
When she said about the gym, and then said she FaceTimed Jamie from the treadmill to prove she was there…. Anyone else sense a big red flag?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.