Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo new tits. No problem with it by the way, my tits are fake to 🤣 she loves her fans tho and is so honest and shares her journey with them guuuyssschh

Reactions: 18
Who dis…….?! To me her face looks different again!! 🤣
Oh soph you don't actually look like this in real life do you 🙄🙄🙄 we've all seen the REAL you - mainly in stories your prick of a husband shares and when you're caught out in the wild with your dim-witted followers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If people stop reacting to hinch putting rob in danger she might (MIGHT) stop doing it.
She probably only does it for our benefit
What a fab mother that would make her. I’ll stop sticking my toddler in a dangerous situation with three ginormous beasts when tattle stop being mean to me 😭 you only see eight seconds of my child in danger and running away from llamas.. the other 64937303 seconds I give him to other people to look after.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also sorry if this has been mentioned but I was in b&m the other day and over the tannoy it said

“HINCH ARMY ASSEMBLE.”

and I just found this incredibly tone deaf in the current climate.

1) shows the sheep’s mentality and how they jump down the throat of anyone who dare to say anything wrong about Hinch
2) literally in the middle of a war… maybe just hold off or choose some different terminology?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Yet again all secretive about her day trips, yet is so public about Ronnie on the toilet
Yeah but if she said where she was going she would have the paparazzi hiding out in all the bushes with extra long lenses to take a photo of the most famous celebrity couple in Essex and they’re would be drones overhead etc just trying to catch a glimpse of them cause they’re so famous guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soph, while you spend hours getting the perfect shot of your engagement ring in shot maybe declare your book of shite as an #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.