Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie's stories are so incredibly cringe! Asking what are you after 🤢 no-one needs to watch them fake flirt for the gram. Vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What a tit show that was!! Clearly reading here. Jamie your wife isnt a celebrity for a start. Loved how they had to sneak in the 'we dont drink alcohol' though she's been seen with wine glasses.

Reactions: 16
I can’t handle watching with sound up. Can anyone give me some brief quotes please!
She asked Jamie if she farted or if he did because apparently after birthing 2 children you don't know if you need / have farted.
As someone who's birthed children myself, I have never heard of that. Ever.

She basically told her husband he can't be a formula 1 driver because he's a fat bastard.

"who's your favourite celeb" he said Mrs hinch and she got all giggly ooooh I'm not, shhhhttoooop. He went yeah she's annoying that Mrs hinch. "don't you start" she's rattled.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she re-reading her book so she can remember her backstory she’s created?
Her story is the equivalent of me posing on instagram saying be kind to me whilst showing how much money I’ve got in my purse and my uni degree on a random Monday night…

Reactions: 21
What a tit show that was!! Clearly reading here. Jamie your wife isnt a celebrity for a start. Loved how they had to sneak in the 'we dont drink alcohol' though she's been seen with wine glasses.
Why do people who don’t drink alcohol make it a personality trait? Seen fatty with Stella, I don’t believe she has appletiser in a glass, it’s just part of her wide eyed and innocent tactic so no one can see through them being a pair of grifting cunts. Anyone with any basic psychology knowledge can see exactly what they do. I strongly believe they love a bit of the old Charlie to.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She asked Jamie if she farted or if he did because apparently after birthing 2 children you don't know if you need / have farted.
As someone who's birthed children myself, I have never heard of that. Ever.

She basically told her husband he can't be a formula 1 driver because he's a fat bastard.

"who's your favourite celeb" he said Mrs hinch and she got all giggly ooooh I'm not, shhhhttoooop. He went yeah she's annoying that Mrs hinch. "don't you start" she's rattled.
I've birthed 2 children also and let me tell you, I know when I need or have farted!! Sopha is on another planet

Reactions: 18
I think we can all agree that from the Inch's stories it confirms that they really aren't 'Couple Goals'. Its such an odd unnatural way to behave as a couple, let alone upload it to share to random bots strangers. I just stare at their stories looking completely blank 😐. How do the sheep fall for this nonsense?

Reactions: 22
What a barrel of laughs those too sad sacks are.

I am sure they have done this tit before? Especially that Ribena one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they’re about to show something expensive and flashy, so they’re going for the ‘just a normal couple’ image first.

Placing a bingo for Lonnie’s birthday being abroad. The ‘little road trip’ will be Disneyland Paris in a motorhome.

Reactions: 28
it’s just SCREAMING aww look at us! We are such a saccharine loving couple who love playing Instagram games. See see! We don’t even drink! That’s how angelic we are. How could we possibly be bad people? 🥹 it’s just so so transparent. You know when people lie and they just add way too much detail so it’s so obvious? This is exactly what they do. I think my number one favourite thing they ever did was hinting they suddenly found Jesus and drip feeds of church visits. Just plz 💀 it’s so try hard to be so pure. 🥱

pure deflection from the fact they are rich but still profit from lower incomes, use innocent children to cash in more, couldn’t care less about animals and constantly lie. They hate tattle because we can see through it so easily and they genuinely think they play the game well 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
it’s just SCREAMING aww look at us! We are such a saccharine loving couple who love playing Instagram games. See see! We don’t even drink! That’s how angelic we are. How could we possibly be bad people? 🥹 it’s just so so transparent. You know when people lie and they just add way too much detail so it’s so obvious? This is exactly what they do. I think my number one favourite thing they ever did was hinting they suddenly found Jesus and drip feeds of church visits. Just plz 💀 it’s so try hard to be so pure. 🥱

pure deflection from the fact they are rich but still profit from lower incomes, use innocent children to cash in more, couldn’t care less about animals and constantly lie. They hate tattle because we can see through it so easily and they genuinely think they play the game well 🤣
Spot on, as the saying goes, the devil is in the detail 😈

Reactions: 12
Right proper pair of chav dick heads. Cringing myself inside out listening to that Q&A crap. What utter bollocks. How can people find that 'entertaining'? I'll need to be heavily sedated next time they play that.

Reactions: 12
I think they’re about to show something expensive and flashy, so they’re going for the ‘just a normal couple’ image first.

Placing a bingo for Lonnie’s birthday being abroad. The ‘little road trip’ will be Disneyland Paris in a motorhome.
I hope not thats my happy place and we are going in September I can't wait but I've had to work hard to afford it unlike Sofa 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.