Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been waiting for the day she shows Lonnie getting all up in Henrys face the way she always encouraged Ronnie to at that age. She can think and say Henry is the softest dog in the world, and he may well be, just because he's not bit one or anyone yet that doesn't mean he won't snap and take the face off one of those boys. She needs to teach those kids respect and give Henry the space he needs without being prodded and poked. She's delusional and she's dangerous.
Exactly this !! Teach your children the difference from humans and animals ! And treat the animals with the respect they deserve. Not brothers ! No floofs they are animals so leave them in peace and let them have there own personal space !

Reactions: 21
Hennerz is warning Lonnie and it’s so obvious Hennerz is uncomfortable with how he suddenly got up. My dog is murder for getting knots behind his ears, through scratching and when you go near it when you are stroking him he will lick you to warn you off and if you do it again he will show his teeth or abruptly bugger off!!! Can you imagine Hennerz showing his teeth at them? I imagine it would terrify those poor boys and they’ll be scared of Hennerz 😔 seriously what is wrong with this woman?

Reactions: 16
She hid her pregnancy for ages and then the dates didn’t add up. When she announced it at Christmas, she said she had ‘less time to go than had been’ suggesting she was well over 20 weeks, but then Lennie was born in May so she can’t have been over 20 weeks when she announced.

She edited her bump from that photoshoot which was the august before she announced at Christmas. It was clearly a visible bump and there’s so way she’d have been showing that much at only 8 weeks.

It was just all so cloak and dagger that it was odd.

Edit to add the photo again credit @Andioooop

View attachment 1271820

And edit again to add that Hinch lies about everything! That’s why people question it, because nothing she ever says is true.

Have you read thread #500?
Wasn’t it so she could have a massive announcement on Christmas Day with the bauble for engagement, and then SS and JS trumped her by announcing their actual engagement? JS had done loads of flowers in the woods? Or have I got my dates mixed up?

Reactions: 24
Have we ever seen that god awful replica model of Greyskull again?

The one her friend apparently bought her for well over £1000 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have we ever seen that god awful replica model of Greyskull again?

The one her friend apparently bought her for well over £1000 🥴
I think we saw it recently, maybe when she was being so relatable about the staged, ‘tend mess in the spare room?

I'm very KTTP but been working all day 😁
See she's back with more prerecorded shite 🥱
Double child endangerment 😡😡
And ....ANOTHER.. bleeping.. PLAY TRAY 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Changing the theme of them is irrelevant- its still a contained, set up, controlling way of letting a 3 year old play 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
A pic at 7.21 with her and the kids.
He said he was at the 'farm' at 7.30. He must has flew across.
She arrived and he filmed the boys still in their pjs. and uploaded it at 9.15.
Why not change them?
They have stated in the past that someone is always at the house.
If it was not them 2 cretins, then if someone else was there why didn't they wait for the workmen?

Too many questions for these 2 scam artists and liars.

View attachment 1265654
View attachment 1265655
View attachment 1265656
I know it’s been said before but the sound of his voice just makes me want to throw up and my lady parts shrivel up 🤮

• Haha
Just leaving this here incase newbies wonder why some of us think she’s lying. According to her stories this shoot was taken in August when she ‘didn’t know she was pregnant’ even though she edited her bump out. We know she likes to pre record so probs before then, going with August she said she didn’t know she was pregnant for 8 weeks which would take us to June. Fast forward 9 months Lonnie would have been born around Feb
View attachment 1271752
Maybe it was a food baby I currently look pregnant 🤣🤣 although I think @HinchesSousChef is totally right 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where did those tits come from? 🤣 just a good bra no doubt. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Smoke and mirror's it's all a lie. As for motherhood she doesn't even try.

Reactions: 30
Oh soph Henry isn't Ronnie & Lonnies brother he is their PET dog ATV 😏

But on a serious that dog was showing warning signs. When my son was younger our dog growled at him because he just wouldn't leave him alone I warned him and warned him. He soon backed off I trust my dog but even my kids being 14 & 10 I still remind them she isn't a soft cuddly Teddy she could still turn if you don't give her the space she wants or needs.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.