Mrs Hinch #542 It’s not a pantry, it’s not a farm. Hinch is a bleep without any charm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My house is modern and I've just had the office fitted out in cornflower blue matt units. It won't stop me filling the bookshelves with my actual books I read - various travel books, plus a few vintage ones including Tolkien and my Wuthering Heights and Jayne Eyre set. I have some childhood books too, my fave being the velveteen rabbit. I have some vintage furniture and modern stuff but I don't care if it doesn't go together - I'm not creating an Instagram aesthetic, it's just things that mean a lot to me I don't care if they don't match!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi Sofe 👋👋 just wanted to get a shout out after the ghost post, obvious is as obvious does 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Grey hun houses with velvetine sofas, Desenio quote ‘art’ prints and trays of arranged bollocks on beds are not my thing. I like vintage/country cottage/everything from Anthropologie and the Cotswold Co type of vibe. But what have I just seen 🤣 did she really go to an antique store to buy books to put on a brand new shelving unit? Oh babes, all that money you could have got a big beautiful old dresser or something. Big Al could have knocked something together nicer than that. If she doesn’t like vintage and feels ‘out of her comfort zone’ then why do it? Antiques roadshow meets IKEA in the worst way. She’ll be itching to scrub the book bindings with Cif by next week and dissolving the pages in Zoflora

Reactions: 14
Dickens who?!?! Can’t relate to Tiny Tim and Oliver Twost because they didn’t have their own en-suites silly.

Can’t wait for movie night later this year. Muppets Christmas Carol. It’s a classic innit.
Gonna be a right nusty fat hen here and say appaaaaarently the MCC is lauded as one of the closest things to Dickens CC, so hopefully Sofa might actually get some education and knowledge in her if that is the Hinch Christmas film this year. Along with the obligatory matching pjs for childrens (plus footz), fat mutts and Ww's. And Xmas boxes, treats and slow mo reels galoooooore 🎄

Reactions: 11
We had these at Nursery and would fill it with soapy water and blow bubbles. Kids loved it (so did I!)
Another time we set up a beach, one tray had sand with shells and pebbles, digger cars, spades, sand shapes… another had water which they could paddle in or dabble with toys. It was brilliant. Then we had a ‘picnic’ and ive cream.
The best activity that I have seen, (where my kids attended) the teachers at up in summer, was a giant coloured ice block, with animals frozen inside, it was in a trolley tray on wheels, child safe tools to chip away and discover what was inside. The kids (and adults) loved it. Simple, but brilliant. Now who the fucketyfuck buys books for display purposes and what happened to her coffee table dedicated to herself?????? 😆😆😆😆😆😆 What a barely functioning twit, she is. Absolute joke of a human

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.