Mrs Hinch #542 It’s not a pantry, it’s not a farm. Hinch is a bleep without any charm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole book thingy is really pissing me off now.
I love old books, and not just because I've seen them on pinchest.
Just waiting for fake cheap copies in HB now for the sheep to copy to put in billy book cases 🙄

Reactions: 16
She is starting to remind me of that lotto winner, Michael something, who bought a mansion, trashed it, wasted all his winnings on coke, booze, tit cars, tracksuits and awful gold jewellery. She’s 2/3 of the way there trashing a mansion, having tit tracksuits……
He lives local to us . Used to come to a pub I worked in , Such a tosser!!

Reactions: 13
I just cannot fathom old books for display only, seriously what is the point! I would LOVE to have more space for huge bookcases for the actual books I actually read and here's Sophie having to display vintage books because the only book she's ever read od the one that she "wrote"... pathetic

Reactions: 13
All that money she’s wasting and yet she has mdf shelving 🤣 she has no taste or style!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine the scene… you’ve finally made enough money to buy your dream home. With a massive garden. Then instead of decorating it the way you want to, with things you like and the things your partner and children like, you scroll through Pinterest and try to recreate (badly) a vintage style to make Instagram content. what a sad little life.

The thing is, she got rich fast for minimal effort so she doesn’t know the value of anything. I think that’s part of the reason she’s clinging into greyskull. It feels like home because she saved for it (allegedly) so she values it more. The new one is just a space she’s throwing money at as she’s desperately scrambling around for content.

Tick tock Hinchy.

Reactions: 35
Thread title- a little late!

They say don't judge s book by it's cover, move along hinch your time is over

Reactions: 12
The cinema room wasn’t what I expected… old books, creepy photo frame… why?! Kind of weird to have books as decor, just because you’ve seen it on Pinterest 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Totally get the dark room. Would love a movie room, but I’ll stick to my lounge for now 😂

Reactions: 16
That shelf above the candle will have a black ring on it if she leaves the candle lit. Thick as 2 short (mdf) planks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That shelf above the candle will have a black ring on it if she leaves the candle lit. Thick as 2 short (mdf) planks!!!
That’s if she doesn’t burn the house down first with all the wood and lighting them ridiculously long candles so close to the shelf!! Xx

Reactions: 15
Normal people buying books: I bought this today, sounds really good, reviews are excellent and we're going to cover it in book group in a few weeks time

Hinch buying books: I got a red one, a blue one, and look at this one Jaymeee, it's got pitchurrs init n evryfink

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That’s if she doesn’t burn the house down first with all the wood and lighting them ridiculously long candles so close to the shelf!! Xx
I already have visions of fire engines parked on the resin driveway as flames lick the faux exterior & interior MDF panelling & pallet furnichaah!
She doesn't think about safety at all or anything for that matter.

Reactions: 8
As someone who has a very vintage (70s and I don't care how much you lot shade that ratTAN) style home, I'm honestly watching her with so much amusement. In the grand scheme of Hunch duck Ups, it's so minor but I'm finding it hilarious that she thinks she can just chuck money away buying a style. I actually can't wait for some proper reveals because the appalling mish-mash will live rent free in my head for months.

Not one creative atom in her entire existence.

And not that you care, but my favourite piece of my own furniture my matching cane dressing table/stool and drawer set and I will die defending cane and ratTAN furniture. But in Hinches house it's just out of place because there's no cohesion to any of it.
I have nothing against ratTAN.

I have everything against beshhhhpoke radiator covers and wardrobes for an infant.

Reactions: 14
Imagine the scene… you’ve finally made enough money to buy your dream home. With a massive garden. Then instead of decorating it the way you want to, with things you like and the things your partner and children like, you scroll through Pinterest and try to recreate (badly) a vintage style to make Instagram content. what a sad little life.

The thing is, she got rich fast for minimal effort so she doesn’t know the value of anything. I think that’s part of the reason she’s clinging into greyskull. It feels like home because she saved for it (allegedly) so she values it more. The new one is just a space she’s throwing money at as she’s desperately scrambling around for content.

Tick tock Hinchy.
This sparked something in my brain and made me think of the perfect analogy for Hinch (I'm fankoo!).
You know when you play the Sims game and work really hard building the perfect home and you're super proud of it because you had to get a job and save and earn every little item that you like best.
And then you find a cheat for the game and become a grabby little bugger, move into the mansion down the road, build several stories on to it, add a balcony, buy every expensive item that doesn't match any of the decor but why not? You only needed to enter the cheat code again for more money, so it is fine. Then the game gets super boring because there's no fun or value in any of it any more and you just keep ordering takeout and making your Sim paint or talk to themselves in the mirror.
So you turn it off and play Grand Theft Auto instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
New here! I saw a comment recently on a Facebook group saying don’t go down the hinch tattle rabbit hole…so obviously that’s exactly what I did.
At first I was just getting irritated by the fake laugh and the manic dancing but I had no idea about the lies and sneakiness, my eyes have been opened and now everything she does gives me the ick. Today is next level though I can’t cope with that grubby looking sofa and mismatched theme in the movie room. None of it makes any sense. Somebody make it make sense!???
How is she not losing credibility amongst her followers with nobody questioning where this new (lack of) style has come from? The new house is polar opposite to this one. So who is she? She has zero identity and that house is actually so depressing with its lack of colour or personality. It’s so bland!! She could’ve made those kids bathrooms so fun with colour, bright bold bubbles or stripes or brain stimulating decor and objects. My mind boggles!!
Also I feel like she’s thinking up new ways to get on tv and is hoping she’ll end up with an antiques road show type deal. Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know I am not saying anything that hasn't already been said but I am so disgusted by her behaviour in that gorgeous shop. Hundreds of years worth of beautiful words and history being laughed at by those two thick, chavy, ignorant cunts!! Vintage books for display, what the actual duck? Makes me want to weep 😢
And the worst thing is that she will chuck them in the bin when she’s bored of the “non existent” aesthetic 🤨. No respect for anything whatsoever

Reactions: 11
The way she has decorated the shelves doesn't scream movie room to me. Like get some DVDs or pictures or movie posters. It looks shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never known who this woman was other than the fact people raved about her tapped through her stories a few times with my sound down and didn't understand the hype. I knew she wasn't my cup of tea when she posted that birth announcement for lonnie? All dressed up for the gram instead of showing the reality of labour/childbirth or just not showing herself if she's so insecure. I jump on this thread to read everynow and again because this is the only place where people aren't brainwashed by this absolute nobody and the book thing had me angry so i went to have a look at her story with the volume up and just one question folks......

why does she sound like a middle aged woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cackling at ‘Dickens’ Dream Children’ clearly shows she has no clue who Dickens is!
just display your own books Sofa…you know the ones you got someone else to write for you!
I never comment on here, long time lurker! I honestly didnt know why she was laughing until the penny dropped while reading this comment. Actually shockingly childish.

Reactions: 17
This sparked something in my brain and made me think of the perfect analogy for Hinch (I'm fankoo!).
You know when you play the Sims game and work really hard building the perfect home and you're super proud of it because you had to get a job and save and earn every little item that you like best.
And then you find a cheat for the game and become a grabby little bugger, move into the mansion down the road, build several stories on to it, add a balcony, buy every expensive item that doesn't match any of the decor but why not? You only needed to enter the cheat code again for more money, so it is fine. Then the game gets super boring because there's no fun or value in any of it any more and you just keep ordering takeout and making your Sim paint or talk to themselves in the mirror.
So you turn it off and play Grand Theft Auto instead 🤣
Yes!!! 👏🏻 👏🏻 exactly this!!! Brilliant 😂 She even talks gibberish like The Sims and plays plinky plonk music over her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.