Mrs Hinch #543 No pride or prejudice...she'll fleece anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #543 No pride or prejudice...she'll fleece anyone.

Winning thread title by @F the dust.

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

———

Saturday started with a little child endangerment in the alpaca pen, and moved swiftly on to a lunchtime GHD ad. Quite why they choose a ‘tend hairdresser who washes her dog’s hair more than her own to advertise their products is beyond me.

She then claimed they’d spent most of the day at soft play. On a beautifully sunny day, with the boys dressed in cream fleecy hoodies…. What’s wrong with a run around in the park? You could even take Henry!

On to another ad, this time for her baskets.
Only 6 weeks until they move in now guys!

15 minutes to clean an already-clean, brand new loo, and that was Saturday done.

Sunday morning and Jimbobbiggob made stupid comments at Ron who was happily washing his cosy coupe in the exercise yard at Guantanamo Grey.
Thankfully this time he didn’t use flour.

Jamie then showed a sandpit, but we saw no sign of Ron and Lon actually allowed to play with it. Just for a change.

Monday began with chubby camels, and then the obligatory content filler of the children.
It seems that they didn’t play in the sand, and they weren’t even at Greyskull, as Soph says they were with the alpacas in their paddling pool all day.

Once again plans for something for the children didn’t happen, as Soph’s claim that she was taking Lonnie to feed the ducks actually turned into a trip to an antique shop with her Mummy.

Soph cackled her way around, laughing at a Dickens book, while seeking out ‘posh’ looking books to display in the movie room.

Let me help you out Sophie. Anything that doesn’t have your name on the cover should do.

Uproar amongst tattlers at Soph’s lack of respect for what she looked at or bought, but don’t worry guys, they’ll all catch fire soon enough if she keeps lighting that candle on her MDF bookshelf. It wouldn’t be the first time…

We all know how much you love a quote from the internet Soph, so here’s a few I found which are appropriate for you:

3BAF795A-661E-42DC-ABA3-D553482CBDCF.jpeg

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Books are meant to be read.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
This recap is excellent, love the quotes! Just waiting for Sopha to use them now...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This has to be one of the best thread titles I’ve seen for ole Hinchy. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Has everyone seen SS story with Hinch paying a surprise visit tonight? Why does she never mother her kids?! I’ve never known a parent be so constantly child free… lol. So bizarre.

Reactions: 74
I really hope one of the boys discovers the books and it opens up a whole new world of reading and imagination for them. Only chance they'll get with such thick parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Latest craze at the minute. Sopha filters herself that much this don't look any different. She really does try to cartoon herself as much as she can. Like I said before, she's like a bad wax work from Blackpools Madame Tussauds. The eyebrows on point with the McDonald's arches as always.

9f17b7cd-6486-4bfd-8ed9-9e5b85265149.jpg

Edited to add these spectacular pieces! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

80312a29-c9a4-4405-98f7-eb67eeb9f7a0.jpg

fa35971a-ac2a-49dc-b34a-d2309769d45a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Has everyone seen SS story with Hinch paying a surprise visit tonight? Why does she never mother her kids?! I’ve never known a parent be so constantly child free… lol. So bizarre.
If someone turned up here unexpectedly after I had put all my kids to bed, they would not be getting a smile!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Imagine a surprise visit from your arch nemesis 😱
I wouldn't be able to shut the bleeping door fast enough.

If someone turned up here unexpectedly after I had put all my kids to bed, they would not be getting a smile!!!
Again, yes. Just duck off!

Latest craze at the minute. Sopha filters herself that much this don't look any different. She really does try to cartoon herself as much as she can. Like I said before, she's like a bad wax work from Blackpools Madame Tussauds. The eyebrows on point with the McDonald's arches as always.

View attachment 1255500

Edited to add this spectacular piece! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1255525
The nostrils omg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah, I see Hinch has gone for a late night visit to her tend fend to make sure she remembers she still exists. Giving off all the Single White Female 🎥 vibes
Joe must be thrilled. 🙄

Screenshot_20220509-225929_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm just lost for words with this latest stupid idea she's come up with. She's taking the bleeping piss using old books for aesthetical purposes. She's an absolute fuckwit who is getting on my tits right now.
Please stop the huns buying books for display purposes. There are good people with brains who would actually like to read them, you illiterate fuckwits.

Ah, I see Hinch has gone for a late night visit to her tend fend to make sure she remembers she still exists. Giving off all the Single White Female 🎥 vibes
Joe must be thrilled. 🙄

View attachment 1255527
Who is the one on the left?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ugh,left the kids….again. The two of them separately are bad enough but together they seem a right pair of cows

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.