Mrs Hinch #542 It’s not a pantry, it’s not a farm. Hinch is a bleep without any charm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘A room completely out of my comfort zone’

Yes love, I can fully see how books would be completely out of your comfort zone, you illiterate twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This is a movie room :
A93A36A3-DB0B-4FC5-999C-62152162E06A.jpeg

This is a library:
E202453A-FBEA-4B72-B9C6-4661015A103D.jpeg

Try not to confuse one with the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ve been scrolling and smiling at the genuine outrage about the whole ‘old posh books for display’ bollocks.

Sounds like so many of us on here are passionate about books and reading. And the sheep accuse us of being uneducated jealous nusty hens. Go figure!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her publisher must be so proud watching their best selling protégé discover books for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This new decor style of hers I don’t understand it. It has no cohesion, nothing matches and it’s so drab and boring. That house could have been so beautiful.

She must be alienating her followers, from modern grey and white to buying dusty old books and frames with ghost children in. The whole house is so WEIRD

Money certainly does not buy taste..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What infuriates me about the books thing is that we all know once she gets bored of looking at them, they’ll end up at the tip like everything else. Beautiful books like that deserve to be treasured. Not put in landfill. Ooooo she’s touched a nerve tonight

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been scrolling and smiling at the genuine outrage about the whole ‘old posh books for display’ bollocks.

Sounds like so many of us on here are passionate about books and reading. And the sheep accuse us of being uneducated jealous nusty hens. Go figure!
This is exactly what I've been thinking! Says a lot about the different 'communities'. Also the difference in the comments on Hunches insta compared to the quality here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It takes a real eye and real skill to decorate/furnish a house eclectically. It can be done and I love lots of miss matched things together done well. She is a million miles away! I envy nothing about her new house. She's destroying it one awful choice after another.

Reactions: 20
So do I, why did she laugh at it 🤔 doesn't she know classics.??? Oh of course not lol.
Dickens who?!?! Can’t relate to Tiny Tim and Oliver Twost because they didn’t have their own en-suites silly.

Can’t wait for movie night later this year. Muppets Christmas Carol. It’s a classic innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We have to remember Hinch pinched Castle Greyskull design from her SIL, this shitshow of Cluedo meets Seance chic just proves Hinch hasn't got a design bone in her body 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Cluedo shitshow meets Seance chic is the perfect description for it. Should be the next thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dickens who?!?! Can’t relate to Tiny Tim and Oliver Twost because they didn’t have their own en-suites silly.

Can’t wait for movie night later this year. Muppets Christmas Carol. It’s a classic innit.
The Hinch feeeatre only plays her Ariel adverts and Fash FC I'm fankoo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See she’s been reading here with the wee hints about the house being haunted.
You’re making jokes Soph…….but will you be when you move in🙊
Bore off you streak of pish

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember the video cases you got that looked like old books? They'll be next on her list. Fanny of a woman
Oh my! My grandparents had a brick slip entertainment wall with shelves of these on, looked like a massive book shelf filled with books but in reality it was hours of war films or nature programs on vhs

Reactions: 8
That ‘movie room’ is bleeping awful!!! The shelves she’s putting the books on is totally cheap looking !! It looks shite!!! Soph have a word with yourself love and leave interior designing to the professionals!!! Don’t get me started on the cushions. The woman has no taste… it’s like watching a total thick chav that’s just won the lottery 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.