Mrs Hinch #542 It’s not a pantry, it’s not a farm. Hinch is a bleep without any charm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #542 It’s not a pantry, it’s not a farm. Hinch is a c**t without any charm.

Winning thread title by @Keep Smiling

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

———

A boring few days from Soph.
  • Alpacas (just for a change)
  • Orangery update
  • Pantry (cupboard)
  • Bedside tables chest of drawers which we’ve already seen
  • Landing panelling (again)
  • Styling the olive green book
  • The OG Mrs Hinch (Jamie’s mum)
  • Pinning Ronnie down to be tortured tickled (again)
  • Bath run by Jamie oioi darlin wash ya bumbum innit
  • Obese dog
  • Ron saying a 2 word sentence ❤
  • Crying Hinchers
  • Filtered food
  • Excessive Cif use and unnecessary mention of pubes
  • Lonnie joining the gang with his first cap
  • Lonnie’s first steps (lucky there were so many phones set up at different angles to catch this)
  • Ronnie climbing over the garden furniture while being ignored by his parents
  • Alpaca at the front door
  • Egg chair ad
  • Paddling pool for the alpacas (not for the actual children)
  • Sorting tray for Ron (not age appropriate, and no evidence that he was actually allowed to touch it. Would have been perfect for Lonnie.)
  • Beshhhpoke rat-tan wardrobe doors (little fingers 😩)
———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Can someone explain the theory of Lonnie being born on a different date than they said? Peeked at the wiki but can't see anything about it.

Reactions: 17
Christ I missed the wood panelling on the wall in the kitchen. What a 70s throwback. My Nanna had something similar in her pebbledashed council house when I was a kid

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Christ I missed the wood panelling on the wall in the kitchen. What a 70s throwback. My Nanna had something similar in her pebbledashed council house when I was a kid
It reminds me of those american diners / cafes in films from the 70s especially with the booth seating area 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It reminds me of those american diners / cafes in films from the 70s especially with the booth seating area 🤣🤣
I bet that was the actual ‘design brief’ 😂 I just don’t get why you’d point the booth at the wall and not the kitchen and door area. Unless they’re putting a giant telly there

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh ffs she’s uploaded. Wonder if she read on tattle and decided to prove me wrong 😉🤣

Edited to add the picture! Poor Henry. Treat him like a dog not a human!!

31694481-93AA-4B83-9859-E8863CBDE696.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Forgive me if I’m wrong but does Henry ever go out for regular walks? I honestly can’t remember ever seeing them out just walking the dog? Poor mutt

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Forgive me if I’m wrong but does Henry ever go out for regular walks? I honestly can’t remember ever seeing them out just walking the dog? Poor mutt
He goes in ‘tend walks that she never ever actually films 🧐🧐 hope that helps

• Haha
Oh ffs Cunty McBragface is about.
Shopper's Saturday INNITTT Soph! 🙊🖕🏼
Kerrrching! Gotta line those joggy pockets to keep you in Brick schhhlippssh & Llama dussscht!

• Haha
The whole point of mrs hinch page was she did cleaning and house tips. But now she doesn’t do that. All she does is show us her new house what’s the actual point? She just keeps trying to sell us her junk and show off her house. That’s why I’m not following her any more. Fed up of her nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Those carrots were enough for a week, I thought they were meant to be a treat food

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.