Mrs Hinch #542 It’s not a pantry, it’s not a farm. Hinch is a bleep without any charm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet more hinting at Autism again today, with the mention of 'repeated routines'. Clearly we don't know the whole picture, and he very well may be Autistic, but the drips and drabs is infuriating me. It's as if she's embarrassed to address it, which is so damaging for the already misrepresented and misunderstood Autistic community. Not to mention her own child. Let's face it, it wouldn't be the first time that she has used various 'conditions' to boost her engagement. I really do hope I'm wrong, but it gives me a terrible feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I’m moving house in a few months, I won’t be having 2 houses though but wouldn’t it be good content if she actually starting packing things up she didn’t need, decluttered, told her sheep what to pack, how to pack etc….instead it’s just constant bragging of her wrecking fake farm, then back to greyskull, laughing at her kids & a few ads, her instagram is all over the place.

Reactions: 48
In 2021 her net worth was over £3m 😳😳😳
she will need to start earning more to keep that house running when her ig nose dives. I expect that’s what she is doing. Anyone wuth Common sense would speak to a financial advisor and they’d be able to give rough ideas of how much she’d need to put away to maintain her current lifestyle without working.

as for the autism hints, I really do hope she allows him privacy from his diagnosis. Most autistic people are vehemently against parents using their young children online so let’s hope she listens to the voices of autistics and not her own greed.

Reactions: 37
Ron around them animals 🤢
I came on here the minute I saw that. Its an accident waiting to happen. Poor boy is going to get headbutted or kicked or worse, especially if what I read about them getting Vicious as they reach maturity. She has no bleeping clue does she. Unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She does realise it’s her that keeps harping on about milestones while everyone else realises kids hit them in their own time. Poor Ron having a Mum that’s always measuring him against others 😢
Right? Why go on about it all the time? She’s the one with the problem here.

Nice bit of child endangerment again!

Reactions: 34
Yet more hinting at Autism again today, with the mention of 'repeated routines'. Clearly we don't know the whole picture, and he very well may be Autistic, but the drips and drabs is infuriating me. It's as if she's embarrassed to address it, which is so damaging for the already misrepresented and misunderstood Autistic community. Not to mention her own child. Let's face it, it wouldn't be the first time that she has used various 'conditions' to boost her engagement. I really do hope I'm wrong, but it gives me a terrible feeling.
I think, and I really hope I’m wrong, but she’s waiting for messages saying have you investigated autism. Then it looks like her followers are helping and she has stories to share.

I really, really hope I’m wrong though.

Reactions: 30
I've got covid and cba with her tit today. Put the phone down you stupid person and interact with your son! Enjoy these moments without having that bloody phone in his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus how many carrots has she got in that bowl? I know nothing about alpacas but I'm sure I've read that they should only be a TREAT

And no Sophie. They're not following Ronnie in the way you're thinking. They're following something that is running infront of them that's considerably smaller than themselves... It's going to end very badly soon. The white one, duck knows which one that is but he seems more on edge than ever before with Ronnie in that clip.

She's uploaded him with the alpacas alone for tattle purposes, thinking she's a right clever cock. Imagine putting your own kids at risk for a forum, disgusting woman. Call yourself a mother Sophie, you're far from.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Deflection at it's finest there. No-one question's milestone more than you Sophie.
My kids went to school with kids who had mothers like this.
Oh Jasper's a black belt ( at 5)
Oh is he, My daughter's fluent in Latin...OK maybe not that extreme but similar.
My son was the last go be a free reader despite reading with us at home so I went into school a half hour a day too, to read with him. He got there and humble brag got an A in English literature.
But boy did I feel shite back then. Because of parents who compared.
Kids who's parent's didn't encourage, help or guide but pushed and pushed.
Stop it Sophie.
He's a smashing lad, with a big heart you can see it.
Also when the duck were you last kind?!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She's waiting for the right price

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Had tooth surgery yesterday and unfortunately pain killers make me a bit delirious and I dreamt I was with sopha and inch, I could feel his breath on my neck, I feel disgusted now but have just seen her stories, two words, child endangerment

• Sick
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell she has more carrots for those wooly wankers than my local Carvery has on a Sunday, how many do they need?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
As a parent to autistic children, I’m just feeling a bit ??? Why are you implying certain traits but just not addressing it.
Will show him on the Damn toilet, Flaunt him for content and continually infer he is autistic but will not say it.
I’m not saying she has to divulge private info. But just keep your damn kids off the internet and out of an animal paddock for the love of all that is good !!!
Just to add, Ronnie seems like a very sweet little boy and my comments are no criticism of him. Just his mother

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Missed loads of last thread jst tryin to catch up

when she thanked inch for running her a bath and he replied 'your welcome sschweetheart , i might join ya - oi oi ' (or somthing similar)
He gives me the complete and utter boak!! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Those WWs are following Ronni e because they think he has food, no other reason. duck off with the Disney narrative you stupid bint

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.