Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment 🤣🤣
I'm thank you! That was me.

My partner and I manage full time jobs at senior management level, run a business, parent our kids, and still find time to walk our Hungarian vizsla 2 hours off lead min per day. And if we ever find ourselves unable, we plan to get a dog walker.

In short...Hinch can get fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
All I’m saying is how bloody fat is that dog!!
This honestly makes me want to cry. Don't get me wrong my dog has been overweight but nothing to this level. One to many treats when I was childminding but my vet really told me off she now back where she should be.

Reactions: 15
Such a robotic look in her eye in those in the wild pics. She’s more concerned with getting the most flattering angle than just taking the picture.
So they went for a pub lunch? Is that a local pub? Why would they have gone there? I wonder who was with her…
Shaw Farm pub is in South Woodham Ferrers, it’s not far from Maldon. Theres a farm called Marsh Farm and a newly opened petting zoo near there called “Call of the Wild” probably went there. Or if she’s into antiques now after her trip to the antiques fair there’s a place nearby called Battlesbridge Antiques Centre.

Reactions: 26
It's really sad that she always has lennie stuck to her and never has 1 to 1 with Ronnie, surely she could have let Jamie hold him for 2 mins so she could take Ronnie on the tea cups. I think she holds lennie hostage because she's trying to force him to be a clingy baby with her, as Ronnie obviously is a daddies boy.

Reactions: 28
All I ever see on this thread is kind and beautiful people ❤

I know we’re just strangers on the internet, but we would miss you if you weren't here.

The depression thread on here is lovely, quiet, and welcoming. If you ever need a safe space xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
every time she says ‘what is it?’ It angers me. The high pitched side of it makes me want to claw out my eyes, burst my eardrums, pull off my fingernails and chop off my toes. It’s infuriating, irritating and she can get fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know we’re just strangers on the internet, but we would miss you if you weren't here.

The depression thread on here is lovely, quiet, and welcoming. If you ever need a safe space xx

Thankyou Polly ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am so angry at that woman for her abuse of poor Henry. He looks so poorly. This is what he should look like if he had someone looking after him who really cared about his well-being!
Holy smokes, I knew Henry was very overweight but…he’s about four times the size he should be! That comparison is truly eye opening…Sophie should be ashamed of herself!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This honestly makes me want to cry. Don't get me wrong my dog has been overweight but nothing to this level. One to many treats when I was childminding but my vet really told me off she now back where she should be.
Seeing that comparison photo is truly shocking, unforgivable how Sophie has let Henry get in this terrible state.
You have us nusties, we may not know each other by sight or by real name but we are all good company for each other, friends who just haven't physically met . Blubbing now.. soft as shite and menopausal! 😄😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We’ve been coming here for years…Ronnie isn’t even 3 year old. Right okay then 😂 I’m sure SS said that just the other day about the water park thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
After last nights “Poor ickle Sopha“ post RoyOiOi has decided to become a Nusty Hen 🐔 He knows that for the other 1438 minutes of the day his mummaz is busy making the arse dent on her grungy sofa even deeper. He has a message for Mummaz…..pronk her over the hedge 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1236742
Not enough emojis to show how much I lovvvveeeeeeeee this. Brilliant bravo and it's nice to be nice.

Reactions: 7
We’ve been coming here for years…Ronnie isn’t even 3 year old. Right okay then 😂 I’m sure SS said that just the other day about the water park thing
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt that she might be including taking the niece as a young child. But she does also have a habit of saying that about anything she’s done more than once. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 29
I had to laugh the other day when she called the house her “estate” 😂😂
Farm didn’t work out as believable so now she’s trying estate.

Fings I can call the house wiv a garden to make me look more faymus:

Farm
•Estate
•Hundred acres
•Castle/Palace
•Celeb Residence
•Ranch
•Palatial standing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the giggling and laughing is all over laid afterwards....the video with Ron on the horse is taken by Inch but you can hear her giggling....but she's standing next to her mum over the other side.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt that she might be including taking the niece as a young child. But she does also have a habit of saying that about anything she’s done more than once. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
Forgive me I almost forgot if they go anywhere it has to be a whole family outing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fiddle is her mother, babysitter and bleeping bouncer all in one. Can you imagine if anyone approaches them...fiddle will be reet there puffing her chest 🤣 all she is missing is a black puffa jacket and hi viz with security on.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does she ever just put her children to bed at a normal time? Seems like they always fall asleep on her at a late time

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.