Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipGirl60

1st post so I hope it’s on the right message but I remember that on here a few weeks ago someone put that with all the messages she gets she manages to find the Troll ones the same day so she clearly read that on here and thought she would leave it a few days to make it look like it took her a while to find it, same shit different day, I’m sure this is a set up I bet she gets a lot worse messages than that she just didn’t want to be too harsh about her own son. Tragic reality of greed and deceit 😞

Reactions: 18

Boobelle

VIP Member
Do you know what. If it weren't for this group I don't think I'd have a conversation with anyone between the hours of 0700-2100. I still don't have a job, and the interviews haven't gotten back to me. I'm slowly going mad sat at home all day.

So I'm just gonna put this out there and thank you all ☺
Hey, stop that you -there's always someone online.me mainly!
I'm a dyslexic,atheist,insomniac-I lie awake all night wondering if there really is a dog.
Always here for you xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Those baby pictures are just so incredibly private. I felt uncomfortable looking st them.
Soph,please stop with the over sharing of your child and using him in your P.R strategies.
Fact-Almost every famous family YouTuber who shows their children online,can also find their images on the Dark Web and even paedophile groups on Facebook.Every innocent picture of a baby in a bath,even running around in a nappy sadly is seen in a very different way to the majority of the population. It is heinous, but I wish more parents that share their children would actually implement safeguarding.

Is she tall ? In those pictures she looks tall
Yes,she is 6ft 9 🦒🦒🦒

• Haha
  • Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Apologies for so many posts from me! This whole ‘story’ feels like emotional blackmail purely to get her picture in the paper and to get the public to talk and engage in brand Hinch, it’s worked a treat! I wonder how many colouring books and crystal 💎 pens she has sold today?
All I can think about is how it has perhaps backfired for her in a real life personal level, her son will one day google himself and read about someone calling him ugly, I personally believe she should have done everything in her power to protect her child and that would have been simple,block and delete!
She has over shared her baby, look at the SS below,imagine posting to 2.6million people a picture of perhaps your babies first ever smile! It’s sad that there was a phone between mother and child at that most precious moment in life! 😢😢😢
She needed a day without her phone! It has most probably been the headline of some trashy article somewhere.How sad that her baby sees a phone rather than his Mothers face so much.

Ffs! She is sometimes a really shit saleswoman by giving her secret tactics away. She just thanked everyone ‘who mentioned her’ what that means is pushed her engagement up,press column inches and sales. And surprise surprise she is back to Gretel 🤮

Attachments

• Sick

Sulasu

Anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch has braved an event once again. It’s all such a joke. She’s at this event, talking over the woman (which is incredibly rude) then shouting out ‘HINCHED!’ during the woman’s demonstration and speech!? Which is only drawing attention to her, me, Mrs Hinch. I’m sorry but she is so attention seeking. She does stuff like that all the time, shouting out stuff, laughing out loud, making it all about her. Even in shops. Thought you had awful anxiety Soph? I think she confuses anxiety with general nerves and excitement which is completely different!! Playing the ‘mental health’ card is so trendy now though so everyone wants to jump on the ‘anxiety train’ which is awful :(
The first time she went on This Morning she told them she had started her account to show off her interiors and that then she thought she’d show herself cleaning in a different, fun way at the same time. They mentioned she’d been invited along to a charity to talk to people with mental health problems - no mention of her suffering herself!!! This obviously gave her the idea, she then jumped on this band wagon and thought I’d be a great idea To say she suffered too. Next time she appeared on TM, to promote her book, she’s all of a sudden less confident and all nervous and the reason becomes all about her cleaning to help her anxiety. Utter BULLSHIT!

This is exactly how I imagine it. Even if they think ‘wow she’s being incredibly rude shouting over the woman’ they still sit there cackling along with her in order to look ‘cool’ so she’ll like them 😂

I bet they all ran to the lunch table, elbows out, to try and get the seat closest to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

minky4life

Very can fuck right off now! how has she worked with them other than telling them her delivery address 🤣 I was gonna buy some gym gear but they can sod right off now I’m not buying from a company who has obviously been snorting too much Zoflora

• Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Soph,most of your gifted shit now comes from huge companies like Carpetright,DFS,Paperchase,Amtico not small independent businesses.Yes you may have helped out a few but you constantly ignore the dozens of comments daily from people saying ‘I have sent you one of our products did you receive it?’ Or ‘Please can I send you our product’
You have posted the increase in followers to a company selling a first aid kit for £38 that could be purchased individually for less than half the price.
Also I thought you charged companies for you to post a *gifted product? 🤮💎🤮

• Heart

Huffchug

VIP Member
Free box of pans from tefal and a “collaboration” with Hello Fresssshhhh on Monday? Or atleast by midweek

• Sick

MrsD33

VIP Member
She has no shame, too transparent now... it’s getting beyond a joke

Oh & I notice throughout her distress she managed to get her nails done 🙄
I don’t buy none of it now, she’s a hardfaced woman, I lay money that message diddnt even bother her
And she talked to her mum about all the support from her hinchers!
Wouldnt you be talking to your mum about how upsetting it was that somebody messaged you to call your baby ugly 🤷🏽‍♀️

Emmapism

VIP Member
HANDSNOMES

*bangs head slowly against wall*

I mean...does she know how to pronounce it really? Like, does she ever say how HANDSNOM Jamie is?

Why. Just. Why?? Gahhhhhhhhhh

• Haha

Abbiexo

Stacey is back on loose women tomorrow I wonder if she mentions mrs grinch, defiantly been planning this for a while

Why oh why don't people see through Grinch? She's such a fake!! Struggling to walk or change nappies she says, now cleaning out her Mums cupboards!! Why don't the press pick up on her blatant lies? FFS

#blessed

Sorry but yes you can work alongside claiming PIP, it is a benefit that helps you with your daily living, so you may be able to get up and get to work but you just need some extra help, for example from another person or an aid of some description.
There are other benefits for disabled people who also can not work.

Mental health issues are extremely difficult to get awarded PIP for thanks to the ridiculous system, so if she has been awarded it her anxiety must be quite extreme. If I had to choose between PIP money and not having anxiety I would choose not having a disability or illness of any kind, so I count myself very lucky. There is a lot of prejudice against disabled people and I think a lot to do with it is the government and they way they treat disabled people and a miss understanding of the system.

Sorry this this something I’m really passionate about so excuse the rambling!

Yes they can, but if you are in receipt of PIP and are also earning, you shouldnt be claiming. Earning= working. If you can earn on instagram, you can work. If you can attend a huge event with a celeb there, dont you think she is able to work? Or do you propose it's ok to claim, rip off the benefits system AND earn large amounts of money? I dont think that's ok and I'll put money on it she is not declaring it IF she is claiming.
People with cripplong anxiety can also hold down a job, dont forget that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

gingrog

VIP Member
You ought to listen to her speak for more than 5 minutes. Talk about power trip, it’s sooo funny. These people actually think they are cool. Instagram genuinely takes over their lives!
First story I watched was her cleaning the toilet. The toilet brush wasn't in any sort of state to be broadcast to the entire world. I know she's trying to be down to earth, but fuck me.

• Sick
  • Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
But does she really try her best to share as many as possible....me thinks not!
No of course not, but if she shows one a week, Mrs Hinch - the female version of jesus christ. 🤢 The way she puts it across is so bloody smug too. She's not genuinely pleased she's helping small businesses - 'look at the power me and my hinchers have got' Honestly can't get my head around this whole hinch army thing. The woman doesn't even CLEAN.