Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
She did a story earlier saying that all rhe support she has recieved has made her feel so loved and so special. Maybe that's why she does this. Like a teenager doing stuff just for "likes" just to feel accepted and loved. She uses gretal most of the time but then picks a filter that makes her look softer, more dewy eyed and more vulnerable. It's all a game and a ploy to make people feel sorry for her. She makes A LITTLE bit of money from her insta. I'm sorry but that extension was not paid for through Jamie's wages alone. She thinks we're stupid. And at this point I won't of put it past her to of messaged herself through a fake insta account just so she can get a bit more attention

• Heart
Reactions: 16

conrea37

VIP Member
Omg this is bloody hilarious somebody advertised Tattle... we were being defended and rightly so....but the original poster...she was having non of it even when proved wrong! I’ve had a look on her profile and she is an obvious die hard Hinch fan...there is a photo of her and her idol at the book signing 🤢She is probably so embarrassed that she was taken in that she can’t look a fool and retract now...especially as she even paid to go to the signing . If you notice she says also comes on here and reads...so she is among us...let’s say a huge hello to her 👋 Wake up lady you have fallen hook line and sinker for a total fraud...girl crush maybe ?!
Last comment shows that lady doesn’t like being corrected!

• Haha

raynorxo

Baskets in baskets, wipe packets in wipe packets.
Yet more plastic to pollute the oceans when she discards them after 5 minutes.
Instead of being introduced to her blessed be Mrs hinch changed our life hashtag she should be introduced to the #GretaThunberg 🌍

• Heart

rosalierae

Chatty Member
She is vile. And all the fucking ugly tat she buys that’s just contributing to the world’s environmental crisis. She is the most basic of the basic, judging herself she is helping people but honestly I’ve not seen many people more vapid and pointless than her. Can’t wait til she and her basic family fade into obscurity

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Decided to “hinch” her mother’s cupboard on a whim...so randomly carries around that shelf thing then? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
If market stalls sold beds that would be one of them its awful.
I dont get why people mimic others be unique youve more chance of success. The chip on the hob was hilarious. I might follow her for shits and giggles.
Oh and she follows over 7k people thats how she has so many follow her back!!

Ive unfollowed ava may for 1 reason her wax melts are shite. I bought some and honestly you cant smell them unless your stood next to the burner. She got where she did cos of hinch not through had graft. Her business will fail if she carries on as she is as shes adding new products all the time (greedy and wanting more) that she isnt focussing on the quality of her wax melts or candles. Over rated expensive shite
I struggle to understand why people love these big tacky beds so much! Even my cousin has one. These look like those old beds everyone's nan had!

One day we'll all look back at when everyone's house was made of crushed velvet and plastic gems and cringe so hard.

• Haha

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
Something that makes you smile ‘rabbits’
Not Ronnie no... uh

Cleaning product left empty come on MRS HINCH 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
did anyone else screenshot her letter to try and read it or just me 😂
Looks like she has an appointment at Guys & St Thomas hospital the letter is confirming her appointment and to change the date if not convenient. Thats all i can make out. I'm such a nosy bitch 🙈

• Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch has braved an event once again. It’s all such a joke. She’s at this event, talking over the woman (which is incredibly rude) then shouting out ‘HINCHED!’ during the woman’s demonstration and speech!? Which is only drawing attention to her, me, Mrs Hinch. I’m sorry but she is so attention seeking. She does stuff like that all the time, shouting out stuff, laughing out loud, making it all about her. Even in shops. Thought you had awful anxiety Soph? I think she confuses anxiety with general nerves and excitement which is completely different!! Playing the ‘mental health’ card is so trendy now though so everyone wants to jump on the ‘anxiety train’ which is awful :(
Yes I think often people confuse natural emotions and responses with true clinical conditions 🙁. My disorders affect my daily life massively (to the point I am no longer able to work) and I think all too easily some people label themselves as having anxiety, being depressed etc when they are talking about being naturally nervous about a situation, feeling low about a situation.

Having said that, I do have intermittent days where my conditions are not affecting me and, so I may appear 'normal' to people. Not saying that is what is going on in Hinch's case, but it does happen.

• Heart

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I know it’s already been said but omg how fucking rude is hinch!!! Talking over the woman doing the demonstration, filming it, cackling loudly and then shouting hinched during it. She totally reminds me of the popular girl in school who thinks she’s the bees knees, who is top dog, who everyone fawns over and just simply has to be centre of attention.
Look at her stood in the middle no fucks given. She looks so confident and sure of herself.

Attachments

Boobelle

VIP Member
I wonder if she has a ‘List your Lies’ section in her colouring in book or a ‘Fill out your Fibs’ page 🤔

Then she could keep track of what she’s said, like the she’s in so much pain she cant even do the pointy finger tap (or was it change Ronnies nappy 😌)
And the dreading 7 o'clock because Ronnies got colic 🙄

And all the other things that arent actually true!
It would have to a double page spread at least

Is she tall ? In those pictures she looks tall
Tells a tall story for sure

• Haha

headfullofdreams

If someone has genuine inside info with concrete proof then can we please just share it instead of being vague. It's extremely tedious.

YouKay

Chatty Member
Lauracleanaholic was invited to the event too but she didn’t go because her fundraiser for Macmillan Cancer Support was on the same day. Safe to say she didn’t miss much. Time way better spent. [emoji1360]

• Heart

ElleBow

Erm, why the fuck are people mentioning benefits on here?

I have severe anxiety disorder and I can barely leave my house. I've been like it for three years. Yes, I'm sick of people like Hinch minimizing anxiety when they clearly have no idea what real mental illness is like.

However - that has fuck all to do with CMAW being out of her house. PIP is a working benefit. It's not means tested and it is literally designed to help disabled people leave their house and go to work. I am absolutely SICK of people thinking that just because someone goes somewhere, this means they shouldn't be getting benefits. Or that they "hope the benefits people are watching".

Disabled and mentally ill people have it hard enough, without ignorant fuckers calling them out every time they leave their homes or have a bit of fun. That is literally what the benefit is for. To help people live a bit more of a normal life.

Disabled people can have full time jobs. Go shopping. Go to the pub. Have mates. Play sports. Go to University. Take their kids to the park. Have a glass of wine at a party. Go on holiday. And fucking good for them.

It's time this "they can't do anything, they're on benefits" mindset stopped.
Say it louder for the people at the back!!! 😘

stewpot

Chatty Member
I love Sophie’s £400 belt, if it’s real of course 😅 Must be hard finding things to buy with that bit of Instagram money 😂

• Haha
  • Wow