Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's making way way more than that at the moment, sadly.

The average gleambot that only gets 100 comments a grid post is charging those kind of fees, Mrs hinch gets over 1000 comments per grid post and 600k+ viewers on her stories is huge. Some other people on gleam with millions of followers get a fraction of that.

Hinch charges

Reactions: 6
So I’ve just watched this Mario guy....Jesus Christ. What an absolute load of drivel he was chatting. My favourite quote “time does give you time to think”
Time gives you time
Thank you Mario for teaching me that.
Following on from that...
Water makes you wet

Reactions: 49
She said regarding the troll "how can you sleep at night" oh the I irony.

You have collaborated with the devil Sophie - I get PR stunts, I really do - but this is one too far.

Reactions: 19
She outs herself, thanking everyone that mentioned her. And that's all it was about getting her attention and spreading the name of her business. Then she's straight back into promoting her upcoming book and linking it to all the attention garnered yesterday.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 23
She needed a day without her phone! It has most probably been the headline of some trashy article somewhere.How sad that her baby sees a phone rather than his Mothers face so much.

Ffs! She is sometimes a really shit saleswoman by giving her secret tactics away. She just thanked everyone ‘who mentioned her’ what that means is pushed her engagement up,press column inches and sales. And surprise surprise she is back to Gretel

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She has no shame, too transparent now... it’s getting beyond a joke

Oh & I notice throughout her distress she managed to get her nails done
I don’t buy none of it now, she’s a hardfaced woman, I lay money that message diddnt even bother her

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
So I've been lurking on this thread for a while and after being a 'hincher' I can now finally say I've saw the light and feel a lot better now realising how manipulative she really Is!! Yesterday was one big joke and she's sitting laughing at every single person who got behind her. No doubt she was up to something yesterday and off course I can see she has got her nails freshly done again. Probably needed a day off to get her nails done and on another money making scam.

Reactions: 28
And she talked to her mum about all the support from her hinchers!
Wouldnt you be talking to your mum about how upsetting it was that somebody messaged you to call your baby ugly

Reactions: 18
Oh ffs, and she's back! See she was so traumatised yesterday she got her nails done the same colour ar her soul

Reactions: 22
I hate to tell the new sponge company this but she's never going to go for that. Not a new company. Not a small company. Will they pay her? Nahhh. Will she even bother? Nahhh.

Reactions: 6
And she talked to her mum about all the support from her hinchers!
Wouldnt you be talking to your mum about how upsetting it was that somebody messaged you to call your baby ugly
I can just picture them all crowding round her saying see soph people do like you
Reassuring her like they did with the moths

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else slightly in love with 'mentalife'
Her latest rant is fantastic.hinch gets a mention.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.