Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Oh piss off Mario. How many story segments does he need to repeat the same shitey rant? Crawl down from Hinch’s arse you wannabe. 🙄

Reactions: 16

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Hmm where did she buy them? Buy, Soph doesn’t buy anything love *gifted all the way View attachment 44276
It does make me laugh when she does long posts and hinchers clearly don’t read a word she puts because she always gets people commenting asking where she got things from. Well if you’d have read it you’d know she “collaborated” with carpet right

• Haha

Destybaby

I’m hoping that when the woman from cleaning my anxiety away met the grinch she side whispered “ why do you never fucking tick like on my lovely comments on your posts bitch”
I’m sorry but I had to double take a look at this pic!!
That cleaning my anxiety away lady looks nothing like her stories or pics!!
Shows how bloody fake they are as real life pics I thought it was a 50 year old women stood there she looks so different!!
And yes I wonder if the benefits agency know about her ??

• Heart

Amylou22

Absolutely none of these cleaning influencers seem to care about anything but themselves.

Gorge on meat.
Wear dead animals (I swear that was snakeskin boots mh was showing off in her story yesterday)
Produce enough plastic waste to single handedly destroy the planet, each.
Take take take freebies.

It's just sickening how nasty and selfish they are .

How about using your influencer status to promote being kinder to animals and kinder to the planet?
I've lost a lot of respect for little miss mops after this. Complete sell outs the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Therealist

VIP Member
She has a lot to answer for with the constant SELLING of SHIT
Like even that last ebay story she diddnt even know what to say about how good it is & just swiftly moved on 😂
Followed by the link 🙄

Also, notice how she’s giving reasons for using the white cloth
I wish this site was private she’d be f’d for content

• Haha
  • Heart

Booshiz

Erm, why the fuck are people mentioning benefits on here?

I have severe anxiety disorder and I can barely leave my house. I've been like it for three years. Yes, I'm sick of people like Hinch minimizing anxiety when they clearly have no idea what real mental illness is like.

However - that has fuck all to do with CMAW being out of her house. PIP is a working benefit. It's not means tested and it is literally designed to help disabled people leave their house and go to work. I am absolutely SICK of people thinking that just because someone goes somewhere, this means they shouldn't be getting benefits. Or that they "hope the benefits people are watching".

Disabled and mentally ill people have it hard enough, without ignorant fuckers calling them out every time they leave their homes or have a bit of fun. That is literally what the benefit is for. To help people live a bit more of a normal life.

Disabled people can have full time jobs. Go shopping. Go to the pub. Have mates. Play sports. Go to University. Take their kids to the park. Have a glass of wine at a party. Go on holiday. And fucking good for them.

It's time this "they can't do anything, they're on benefits" mindset stopped.
Well fucking said!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happened to me fell into the trap of having a catalogue and not having to pay it out right.
It wasn't to copy hinches style but to be able to give my kids presents for christmas etc.
It got into such a downward spiral I ended up in hospital because of the stress etc nearly lost my marriage over it because I couldn't keep up with the repayments.
Places like this know they have got you and keep increasing your balance. My balance I could order for got to £9,000 lucky I didn't use it all.
Bit feel for all thoughs hinch wannabes will get themself into far too much debt they won't see light at the end of the tunnel.

• Sad

Jade94x

Oh god she’s begging to be gifted bloody pans now..

Can anybody point me in the right direction of some decent pans please? Just gonna sit here and wait for some to be gifted to me whilst I live off dominoes

• Angry
Reactions: 15

toonosy

Baskets in baskets, wipe packets in wipe packets.
Yet more plastic to pollute the oceans when she discards them after 5 minutes.
I have never seen anything so rubbish and a waste of money than the wipe packet holder for your wipe packet!!!

• Haha

Booshiz

Looks like she was desperate LOOK 👀 Explains the Hinch rant and her behaviour doesn’t it, this was July she was trying to gain followers 🤔Incidentally you would have thought she would have predicted all this.....what with her supposedly being a psychic😂🤣 she was begging for extra followers for that Insta account too 🤢 ‘follow me and I’ll follow back’ 🤢🤢
I think its embarrassing that grown women are so desperate for followers. I've had 15k followers for a while now and it makes NO difference to my life whatsoever.

New thread - The Desperate Chronicles of Mrs Grinch & Her Deadly Clingons

GossipBug

VIP Member
Screenshot_20190926_185451_com.instagram.android.jpg

Pointless plastic crap continues. Just hang the hanger directly on the line of you really cannot use pegs? 🤦🏻‍♀️

ElleBow

Hinch was wearing a tacky Louis Vuitton belt. Is it even real?! Looks shit. Where's the Ebayer swipe up for that then? 🤣

Hinch was wearing a tacky Louis Vuitton belt. Is it even real?! Looks shit. Where's the Ebayer swipe up for that then? 🤣
Looked on the LV website. There is one, and its £405. Relatable huh?

raynorxo

There are age restrictions so children can be somewhat deterred from accessing sites and making profiles to keep them safe guarded against all sorts of dark intentions on the internet so I do not understand that so many instagrammers Mrs Hinch being one of thousands that continuously document and share their little ones most private moments and innocent lives in all their glory for the world to see so easily. For what?! To make a few grand and have some furniture or for what ever reason, surely there should be regulations for the parents to not do this. Exploiting their children with out their consent whilst giving The worst sorts of people access to their content so thoughtlessly, in my opinion it’s so so wrong.

• Heart

fluffnstuff

True but still she doesn’t have to reply. I’ve messaged smaller accounts who never replied.
Shes nice enough but I have serious doubts shes for real, it's all very contrived. Dont forget, she ultimately wants to make it on insta or she wouldnt go to these events OR take the money so I personally cannot see past that so it all feels very inauthentic to me.

Erm, why the fuck are people mentioning benefits on here?

I have severe anxiety disorder and I can barely leave my house. I've been like it for three years. Yes, I'm sick of people like Hinch minimizing anxiety when they clearly have no idea what real mental illness is like.

However - that has fuck all to do with CMAW being out of her house. PIP is a working benefit. It's not means tested and it is literally designed to help disabled people leave their house and go to work. I am absolutely SICK of people thinking that just because someone goes somewhere, this means they shouldn't be getting benefits. Or that they "hope the benefits people are watching".

Disabled and mentally ill people have it hard enough, without ignorant fuckers calling them out every time they leave their homes or have a bit of fun. That is literally what the benefit is for. To help people live a bit more of a normal life.

Disabled people can have full time jobs. Go shopping. Go to the pub. Have mates. Play sports. Go to University. Take their kids to the park. Have a glass of wine at a party. Go on holiday. And fucking good for them.

It's time this "they can't do anything, they're on benefits" mindset stopped.
Yes they can, but if you are in receipt of PIP and are also earning, you shouldnt be claiming. Earning= working. If you can earn on instagram, you can work. If you can attend a huge event with a celeb there, dont you think she is able to work? Or do you propose it's ok to claim, rip off the benefits system AND earn large amounts of money? I dont think that's ok and I'll put money on it she is not declaring it IF she is claiming.
People with cripplong anxiety can also hold down a job, dont forget that.

Unlike Hinch I actually think MGH is genuinely upset and affected by the things said about her which makes me sad and uncomfortable. The thing is many of us (myself included) have said multiple times that Hinch shouldn't be gifted things because she has her own money and can afford it and that she is a professional saleswoman, yet now MGH has been gifted stuff people are complaining she is too chavy and she is unprofessional. I would rather someone like her be gifted stuff all day long than someone like Hinch. Anyway this is a Hinch thread so I don't want to go on about MGH but it's not nice to see her upset. You can see she laughs it off but it does get to her.
Are you aware MGH has bought followers? Her numbers arent real. She can play the innocent but over on Insta it's a well known fact she has several accounts, slid into the DMs of people giving them grief and bought approx 4k followers, perhaps more. Shes actually very manipulative

Last edited:
  • Heart