Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I suffer with really bad anxiety and the thought of leaving my house and going to Tesco fills me with so much dread let alone London, the last time I attempted to go London was with my husband, we got to the train station I threw up and we had to come home, watching Hinch and cleaning my anxiety makes me so angry grrrr my heart is racing just thinking I wish I could do half the things they do, it makes me so upset and shit about myself because I want to do those things and be the person I once was but I just can’t 😢😢😢
Don’t compare yourself to anyone ever... it’s all a fake life anyway 🙅🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14

DangerNoodle

I love that sleepy tea, probably not gonna be able to buy it for the next 3 months because all the hinchers will be buying it like its crack

• Haha

Amylou22

I’ve been watching it as well
And totally agree, I was going to recommend it also. These parents are blind to the welfare of their children.

It’s shocking!
It's almost as bad as leaving a baby sleeping on his own on the beach in a foreign country to go in the sea [emoji2360]

• Heart
  • Wow

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Grinch showing off shouting hinched is so rude acting like the popular bully at school get a grip clearly anxiety is fine today

Boobelle

VIP Member
Cleaning my anxiety away looks like... well... she hasn’t cleaned any anxiety away.
Complete contrast to hinch, who looks smug & confident.
I hope the hinchers who suffer with genuine anxiety see it too.
She’s a fraud
I liked this comment earlier and I just looked at the photo again and now I want to double like this comment.The body language !! Lying,self centred, 2 faced fraud.

• Heart
  • Haha

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that grey home stories lmao she’s trying to act like hinch it’s so embarrassing lmao!!!
Yep...I’ve only seen a couple of snippets because she gets on my nerves quite frankly. I was alerted to her after she totally slagged off , ranted and outed Hinch a few weeks ago about gifted stuff ....now she is crawling up her arse...2 faced...she did it all to gain followers of the magic 10,000 so she could get gifted stuff, so preplanned. I’ve just popped back on and saw this....omg cleaning the tiny worktop area down in her kitchen in her lounge which took her ages of filming trying to mimic Hinch....I howled when she reached the hob...a great big chip sitting on it...wouldn’t you have moved that first 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Helen

Administrator
Please keep posts about the account in question.

We only allow decent sized accounts to be discussed here.

Report any off topic posts and don't attempt to moderate, let us deal with that. Thanks

YouKay

Chatty Member
No it’s not what it’s all about. It’s about making money, that’s what it’s bloody all about. That’s why you were all there.

gingrog

VIP Member
Surely there can't be much pointless shit for her to buy/flog. How does she even find this crap!?

Only been doing that for 30 +years.what a silly old cunt I am.
Right!? Hangers straight on the line like fucking peasants.

Shan22

Imagine speaking in the conference. I was always advised to have some ground rules for attendees. No phones and no emails and do not overtalk the speaker.

It’s hard telling grown adults to put their phone away but a room full of instagrammed must’ve been hell. No one payed attention. All they cared about was what they could broadcast to shoppers, When they can get a picture with hinch and what freebies they can get
I just had a quick look at her stories and if I was the speaker I would have told her to just shut up, shouting "Hinch" every 5 seconds the absolute dickhead.
Side note, I'm 99% certain that second spray bottle actually just had pink liquid in, I noticed they didn't spray it on another part of the cushion for comparison

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Omg! She is now printing pictures of when Ronnie was born and sticking them in her baby book,but as usual nothing is sacred as she is using the printer she has flogged several times. How sad she can even share such intimate moments with 27 million people and how disgusting she will do it for money 🤮
And right on que....’For all of you that have been asking’ SWIPE UP !

Attachments

• Sick

Tui

VIP Member
Hi everyone, long time lurker on the Mrs Hinch thread.

Can I just say, what is with the 'weekly hinch list'? She has a story posted 4h ago, the date at the top of the list is 10th September?! Some of the jobs are 'dave and sheen', cleaning bathroom etc you can't tell me she hasn't done that for over two weeks?? I mean, come on!!

• Haha

Boobelle

VIP Member
One final post. At least daddy Barker has got out of the clutches of ma Barker at last.wish him well for the future and hope he can salvage relationships with his daughters who didn't deserve the crap.
Good luck Jamie,the apple never falls far from the tree.

• Wow