Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully.

The big Tesco extra I go to don’t have a lot of her range anymore.
At least when I went yesterday there was hardly any of her range, just a few pieces of her dressing gowns and next to it was the lounge wear that they placed in the pyjamas section.
My local Tesco actually removed the Hinch branding from her Christmas trees and some of her vases as they weren’t selling. Tesco defo over estimated her waning popularity. They were about 2 years too late to earn proper money off the collab.

Reactions: 27
Does anyone else think that’s actually her at the ‘farm’ (the room is finished) and she’s pretending it’s Mummy’s house? It was weird how she showed the brick schlip at Freda’s gaff a while ago, seems like she was setting it up for something. 🤔

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think that’s actually her at the ‘farm’ (the room is finished) and she’s pretending it’s Mummy’s house? It was weird how she showed the brick schlip at Freda’s gaff a while ago, seems like she was setting it up for something. 🤔
Ronnie was shown in that living room not long ago, it's defo not the farm house

She's never not up to something though

Imagine actually tending to have a fake cuppa at your parents (Picking up Ronald and Lonald obviously) just to advertise your tat 🤣

Any sign of Royoioi?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really really really detest those brick schlipppps with a passion! 😡

(Sorry if anyone likes or has them 🫢)

• Haha
I don't get why she said "I've always loved my mums decor style" when the decor in the image is her own range??? It's not your mums decor style then is it sofa 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine actually tending to have a fake cuppa at your parents (Picking up Ronald and Lonald obviously) just to advertise your tat 🤣

Any sign of Royoioi?
I'm wondering if Roy has done something and she's had to rehome him (not surprised) maybe showing aggression to Soph and she's realised he's not quite a dog she can manipulate to act human like Henry, or maybe he's trying to dominate the other 2 and it's not working, he was a right nobhead in all her alpaca clips ... And that's why she was off for a week sulking 👀 and she's still trying to figure out how to announce they aren't Roy people.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The sly faux Q&A on Sky glarrrrse TV - AD
A "Cuppa" at Mummaz - AD
Sneaky sickening bastard - nothing is done now unless it is a means for own grabby financial gain!
duck off Hinch 🖕🏼 We see you!

Reactions: 16
Morning Schweeet’arrrrt and Schweeet’arrrrt Nusty Hens 🐔💕

Possssh Acorn Mannnz had a frightfully good ole time last night, he was last seen tap dancing up and down Maldon Hill 😂

Mr Owl enjoyed the shenanigans. I started off the explanation of why I was about to sing a song about many penis by asking him if he liked Monty Python? He said yes, so I ploughed on explaining about the Penis song. He hadn’t heard of it, but after playing it to him and a discussion between us of whether it should be “tadger or todger” (we both thought todger, but went with the actual lyrics of tadger) I went ahead and helped Posh Acorn Mannz sing it and the rest is history. Mr Owl will now never not have a word to describe his todger 😂
Well what a helpful list for Mr Owl to have at his disposal. You say todger I say tadger , Hinch is still a boring wanker....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so sneaky with the way she puts the Ad on things, small enough so a lot won’t notice but it’s still there so that the ASA can’t get onto her for it. I actually didn’t even notice it until I was putting the picture on my post.. 🙄
I think it can still be reported as it’s not clearly declared

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How is the Hinch tit her “mums decor”
It’s given to her for free from your nasty collaboration with Tesco……

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ronnie was shown in that living room not long ago, it's defo not the farm house

She's never not up to something though
And that's the issue, when you are a lying grabby bint, people will think you area a lying grabby bint even if you are not trying to be a lying grabby bint. 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Schweeet’arrrrt and Schweeet’arrrrt Nusty Hens 🐔💕

Possssh Acorn Mannnz had a frightfully good ole time last night, he was last seen tap dancing up and down Maldon Hill 😂

Mr Owl enjoyed the shenanigans. I started off the explanation of why I was about to sing a song about many penis by asking him if he liked Monty Python? He said yes, so I ploughed on explaining about the Penis song. He hadn’t heard of it, but after playing it to him and a discussion between us of whether it should be “tadger or todger” (we both thought todger, but went with the actual lyrics of tadger) I went ahead and helped Posh Acorn Mannz sing it and the rest is history. Mr Owl will now never not have a word to describe his todger 😂
I was in a rare slumber last night.
Mr Owl sounds as good humoured as you! He gets us 😂 and no doubt thinks very little of Hinch & Inch!
You should listen to "Every Sperm is Sacred" that's a good'un too & if you haven't already seen it, watch Monty Python's The Meaning if Life, especially Mr Creasote! 🤢
The entertainment and fat "henships" are why most of us stay here I think! 💕😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My local Tesco actually removed the Hinch branding from her Christmas trees and some of her vases as they weren’t selling. Tesco defo over estimated her waning popularity. They were about 2 years too late to earn proper money off the collab.
Yes Covid got in their way🤭

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.