Mrs Hinch #538 That’s when good neighbours, become (tend) friends 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry new here so I might have missed something. But who sleeps in this room? She's just shown the master bedroom, Ronnie's room, Lennie's room and this one. Presumably Henry doesn't make this much mess overnight
View attachment 1217130
Was coming on to say that’s a slept in bed. Either they sleep apart (so hinch can get her beauty sleep and inch is able to co sleep with Lonnie) or Fiddle fingers sleeps in there. To me it looks like inch sleeps in there. Is it really that hard to straighten the duvet when you get up? We all do it automatically in this house. Even the 4 year old….

Reactions: 28
Little Ronnie’s room is very sad for an almost 3 year old boy ☹ Where are the bright characters of his favourite tv show , the clashing colours , his own little personality stamp ? Ok when they are babies it’s mum and dad choice of decor etc for a nursery but at almost 3 years old give him his own little safe haven of what he loves ☹ My daughter same age currently has Spider-Man bedding 🙈tried to encourage the Disney princess theme but she’s not for having it! Guess my kids bedroom is for her and not the gram though !

Reactions: 44
Omfg 🤭🤭🤭
The tend mess is back ...and it's more tend than ever!!! It's the solitary Christmas book strategically placed on the floor that made me laugh the most 🤣
Didn't someone mention about Ronnie and baby ballers the other day ....and lo and behold he's there today apparently 😏
Oh Sophie what a joke you are ...as for the "conversation" between the WWs and Henry..no words!!
Nice dirty delete on the lonnies new bathroom grid post too 👍🏼
She's managed to somehow take it off of her main grid posts and put it the reels instead. So it's still there, just hidden as I'm guessing she can't hide the likes on it 🤣

The funny thing is, reels are meant to be the big main thing on Instagram now for engagement and hers prove that she's failing miserably.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Little Ronnie’s room is very sad for an almost 3 year old boy ☹ Where are the bright characters of his favourite tv show , the clashing colours , his own little personality stamp ? Ok when they are babies it’s mum and dad choice of decor etc for a nursery but at almost 3 years old give him his own little safe haven of what he loves ☹ My daughter same age currently has Spider-Man bedding 🙈tried to encourage the Disney princess theme but she’s not for having it! Guess my kids bedroom is for her and not the gram though !
Yep! Mine are a similar age and their rooms are an explosion of unicorns, lol dolls, lego, superheroes and Bluey at the moment. It's important that they have some control in their own little space.

Reactions: 23
I like how recently someone mentioned Ronnie doesn't do his little football club anymore, so she has to make sure she mentions it.

Reactions: 25
Where are his toys???

Reactions: 27
She's managed to somehow take it off of her main grid posts and put it the reels instead. So it's still there, just hidden as I'm guessing she can't hide the likes on it 🤣

The funny thing is, reels are meant to be the big main thing on Instagram now for engagement and hers prove that she's failing miserably.
Instagram automatically posts reels to your grid as well as to the reels tab unless you opt out of that when you post it. She's still learning bless 'er.

Reactions: 14
“Don’t let anyone steal your joy”

Is she having a laugh?? She’s got no joy to steal. Like none. She has alllllll the stuff. She has the massive house. She’s even fulfilled a ‘life long dream’ to own 3 bleeping Alpacas!

Yet she’s still a whiney little witch who spends far too much time on Tattle. Waaah waaah waaah. Pointing the finger of blame to the nasty trolls for her own insecurities. If she thought things said here were untrue she wouldn’t give a duck. The fact that things that are said strike chords with her speaks volumes about her own unhappiness and the void in her life that can’t be filled.

Maybe deep down she just feels unfulfilled because she hasn’t worked hard for what she’s got. Who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58
So that’s all Jamie’s shorts & washing in Hennerz room so is Jamie thrown out of the big bed now 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly this, and well done you for letting your child lead the way and decide for herself what her own little space should be.

Reactions: 14
I reckon Fiddle slept in the spare bed if there’s always someone staying over at Faux Farm. Sopha is not at home alone with Lonnie

Reactions: 22
Who even has that many clothes thrown around the house??? What on earth does she do with them??? Do she not just pile them up and put them away?? There are 6 of us in this house and I still manage to avoid random piles of clothes in each room 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Made banana muffins (actual ones not vomlettes 🤣) for my 6 month old today and he’s absolutely destroyed one for lunch and is screaming at me because he wants to feed himself 🤣 made me think of poor Lonnie and his slop at almost 1, Ronnieblessim probably still has to eat it too

• Heart
  • Haha
Who sleeps in a bed like this? Not Henry that's for sure.

Tend mess again, her mouth runs away with her and she says 2 weeks mess, but the caption says 5 days - I suppose that makes it more believable for her cult.

Reactions: 21
Who even has that many clothes thrown around the house??? What on earth does she do with them??? Do she not just pile them up and put them away?? There are 6 of us in this house and I still manage to avoid random piles of clothes in each room 🤷‍♀️
You’de think with all the barrrrsKits she buys she could atleast put them in there

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has mummaz got toilet tummy hence the random pack of toilet rolls on the landing
‘Tend’ squits 🙄

• Haha
Has mummaz got toilet tummy hence the random pack of toilet rolls on the landing
‘Tend’ squits 🙄
On the beg for a deal with Andrex.
ronnie and Rex….

Oh and her idea of mess really bugs me. It’s just stuff you’ve not put away. It’s not actual mess. It’s washing that hasn’t been put away yet. It’s toiletries you’ve not put away yet after buying them. It’s not actual mess. It’s not having to dodge a million toys as you hop across the landing or …. And I really and to think what that or was - what’s missing from her mess and I concluded it was signs that you work. You know work shirts, piles of marking (I’m a teacher), signs that you’ve gone out to work and then come home. Help me explain! You know what I mean? It’s not real mess. It’s just basic living. Not child mess and not working life mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.