Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #538 🎵 That’s when good neighbours, become (tend) friends

Winning thread title by @itsybitsyteenyweeny

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Another 4 day thread, which really does show how little Mrs Hinch is posting these days. When even the trolls are bored of you, it’s surely a sign that you’re on the way out?

Soph and her eyebrows popped to The Range to get her fix of Lenor, and then back home for a quick clean. Content filler in the form of Lennie, followed by a couple of ads, followed by Ronnie and an undeclared ad, and that was Wednesday done.

Thursday saw Jimbobtinyknobsmallerbrainsovain share a lovely candid moment (ahem) of Super Mum Sophie drawing with the boys. Ronnie did a great job naming colours, but Jamie had to be a dick and mimic Ron’s pronunciation of ‘blue’.

Friday Jamie was still on duty, and shared a few recent days out. Not allowed to post anything unless it’s pre-approved, James? He did manage to include his favourite woman, Freda Fiddle Fingers.
It was lovely to see Ronnie at a party with actual food, but poor Lonnie was stuck in Guantanamo Grey with prison slop.

Yesterday Soph claimed to be at Llama Lodge at the crack of dawn, and then be back at Greyskull to make a Very Hungry snack for Ron.

She then asked for opinions on carpet, which would be easier if she didn’t filter the shit out of everything and we could see what colour things actually are. All we can say is it looks pretty similar to the perfect carpet that was ripped out following the great dining room flood of 2022.

Fox shit washroom has running water. The Woolly Wankers need to watch out or she’ll have them in there faster than they can say pallet wood.

Lennie’s bathroom is also complete.

Back to Greyskull to clarify that their neighbours are amazing and it’s actually the nusty press who are the reason for the move. The problem is, Soph, tattle always has receipts so we know what you said when you first announced the ‘privacy concerns’.

That led us to this morning, and Henry finally being allowed to run around the garden at Notafarm.

All rounded off nicely with a quote for us tattlers 🥲

EAF98554-9CB6-4C2D-A665-2E8A4006501E.png

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
Hello tattlers after being a long time lurker I've finally decided to join👋👋 🤣

So I'm ashamed to say I was once a member of the 'hinch army' 🤦‍♀️ bought the cleaning stuff, the books, the PJ's! All complete rubbish, I was finding myself wishing I had her life and her house blah blah blah when in reality I took a step back after reading these threads and they opened my eyes! Yes I struggle (single part time working mama) but I'm proud of my home and my life! I don't make it out to be something it's not like sopha ! I can't believe I actually used to get mum guilt too, I cant afford all those toys/garden that Ronnie has, wish I had time to be with my children and not work like Mrs hinch does!

I hope more people who may have felt like me see the light aswell!

So yeah that's all from me ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 102

F the dust.

VIP Member
It's called housework Sophie, ya know what you're meant to love! The reason you have two houses, two cars, 3 Alpacas and 45,000 faces! And no real job between you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Fuck my life. Someone came into my A and E today after simmering Zoflora in a saucepan to make the house smell nice. Yep. It exploded all over her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Wize Owl

VIP Member
What actually happened….from Hennerz 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Don’t come round my house then….
I wouldn’t want anyone coming to my house. My house isn’t tidy. It’s lived in verging on messy.

However, I’m not a ‘cleaning sensation’
I don’t have a husband home full time; a mum who is always here; and all the time in the world myself to keep on top of it.

I also don’t share my home on Instagram for 4 million bots people to see and discuss.

The thing with Hinch is, it’s not actual mess. It’s always the same - clothes emptied onto the floor; toilet rolls randomly in the way; unmade beds; kitchen sides covered in rubbish.

It’s staged to appear relatable.
The problem is, it doesn’t look real. It doesn’t look like the natural mess of a family home.

There’s not a single toy.

It’s content, pure and simple, and that what we discuss here. Hinch.

No one on this thread would think badly of anyone else on this thread for not being on top of tidying or cleaning because we know we are all doing our best ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Imagine you take your kids to a farm for a day out and it’s just some nutter with a big garden and 3 fat alpacas. 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Yep, Sophie 8 bogs! That was me as a rough count between the 2 houses - 8 bogs to pine! It was on the' I am what I am' song :ROFLMAO:
Morning nusties 💕
🎶 8 bogs to pine, 7 ADs to push, 6 Quotes to credit….…5 gold finger rings ………. 4 Terra Cotta pots, 3 fucking fluffheads, 2 houses to teleport from and a micro-nob Jamieeeeee 🎶 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Danielle0120

VIP Member
What the fucks she talking about now, i don't spend ages looking at my children when there asleep. I skip down those stairs like I dunno what

I love my children more than life. What mother doesn't. But it's not scary 😂😂

You keep telling yourself you love your kids Soph. It might click one day.

She infuriates me like no other

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I genuinely don't give 2 tosses if Ronnie is potty trained or not, he's not even 3, but he clearly isn't because you can see the nappy bulging through his shorts. It's the lies that do it for me with her, she said numerous times that he was fully potty trained months ago. He isn't. Stop lying about your son ALL the timeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 64
The fact that her shelf and her tv stand don’t line up drives me insane. How can she not see it.
If you’re reading this sopha please could you move your tv stand slightly over to the left please

A78B15AA-92A8-4BAF-98BF-D15D777617D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Upthisweek

Just got an email from ASA saying they're investigating further Sophie and her Dyson hair thing, as it was believed to be an ad. They have written to her at Gleam and Dyson.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
“One of the boys favourites” …. But the account she got the recipe from only posted it yesterday?! So more lies, they’ve never actually had it before have they Sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 60