Mrs Hinch #538 That’s when good neighbours, become (tend) friends 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's called housework Sophie, ya know what you're meant to love! The reason you have two houses, two cars, 3 Alpacas and 45,000 faces! And no real job between you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I love how as soon as lennie started whinging she cut to the next clip. Poor kid probably got screeched at. How DARE he make a noise when mummaz is filming

• Sad
Reactions: 36
'Soph and her eyebrows' 😂 😂

Remember that cringe 'conversation' on the 'tractor' actually a lawnmowerwith Ron Andrex 😂 think she deleted that shite recently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why do they always have Christmas books etc lying around? It’s the middle of April! Surely it should be Easter books or
Spring or
Something? Probably
Another pre record!

Reactions: 29
@Pollyanna263 I also came here from the SS thread. I commented a few positive things about how she engages with her kids and also works hard. I was shot down. Hard

What i love about this thread is that we might have different opinions etc but we are all lovely to each other. We are fat hens with our crunky snacks and we will never change.
I love this thread and you lot - always good humour and friendship! I'm orrrf to the cuntry now but will check in later! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
'tend mess aside. Who the duck leaves things looking like that for 5 days when they don't work? No. Just no. I'd be mortified if I had piles of clothes sitting around on chairs (and draped over the bannister for fucks sake) for more than a few days. I'd not be trying to be relatable about it at all, I'm sorry but it's just lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Makes me laugh that she thinks that's mess. A messy house. It's not. It's just clothes thrown around, or she's placed. Sorry but does anyone else just leave a random drawer open?! I don't.
my daughter does and it really winds me up 😅 she also always leaves one wardrobe door open too haha! But she’s only 9…. Not a fully grown adult making a mess for content

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why do they always have Christmas books etc lying around? It’s the middle of April! Surely it should be Easter books or
Spring or
Something? Probably
Another pre record!
Eh tbf my kids get bought seasonal/event books but we don't put them away when that time is over. I'll probably still be reading The Christmas Postman and Kippers Christmas when it's August.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sunday for me is making an elaborate bloody dinner for Mr. Swarm before he goes on nights at half 5, watching Liverpool hopefully beat Everton then going to bed to get up for work at 7.

If I had all the time in the world like Hinch, I'd do a lot more than watch my floofs prance about.

I have 2 Shih Tzus. All the floof I need ... and poop. They love my doormat

Reactions: 25
Sorry new here so I might have missed something. But who sleeps in this room? She's just shown the master bedroom, Ronnie's room, Lennie's room and this one. Presumably Henry doesn't make this much mess overnight
Screenshot_20220424-103115_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 51
I feel like she's talking directly to me😱 It was only last night that I commented on the lack of view she would have.
Thing is,I can't see how she's taken that photo and shown that view from her doorstep,is it doctored somehow? And when did the egg chair that was there turn into a double seat🙃😂
So you drove past and saw her egg chair there and now it’s the wooden love seat😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What actually happened….from Hennerz 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Omfg 🤭🤭🤭
The tend mess is back ...and it's more tend than ever!!! It's the solitary Christmas book strategically placed on the floor that made me laugh the most 🤣
Didn't someone mention about Ronnie and baby ballers the other day ....and lo and behold he's there today apparently 😏
Oh Sophie what a joke you are ...as for the "conversation" between the WWs and Henry..no words!!
Nice dirty delete on the lonnies new bathroom grid post too 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.