Mrs Hinch #538 That’s when good neighbours, become (tend) friends 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But yet we see her refilling lentils etc in her cupboards. If this is slop the boys are eating and she lives off mug shots or pre-made Charlie B’s that wtf is she doing with relatively ‘good’ stuff in her cupboard. - must all be for the gram 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Those alpacas are the fugliest twats I’ve ever seen.

The lunch looks like one of them snuck in and tit in the fridge and she’s hoofed it into a bowl.

Also…. Pasta water 🤣🤣 get a grip love!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
bleeping Vom 🤢 why is everything she cook look so vile also isn't it dinner not lunch?

What's what with tuna & sweetcorn atleast it doesn't look like I've been sick on today a plate 🤢
As IF she’s listed pasta water as an ingredient. PASTA WATER!!! I mean yeah a bit goes in for consistency sometimes but based on common sense. She’s too much 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The WW close up combined with the vom fest "lunch" has turned my stomach 🤢🤮 cheers soph 👍🏼...those poor boys having to actually eat that 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Surely even the most hardcore of Hinchers can see that serving your children watery, fishy, green slop for their tea is bordering on child abuse!? I feel so sorry for these accounts she tags saying they “inspired” her…I’m sure they’d rather she went no where near their recipes if they are hoping to be cooking influencers! 🤢🤮
I'm not sticking up for her, but this is exactly how the meal was made by the person she tagged... Maybe it tastes nice for kids? 🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Saddle up your favourite bucktooth bastard and pronk on over to the new thread

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.