Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put the safety concerns aside for a second (having a bathroom attached to a child's bedroom is absolutely ridiculous)
Are Ron and Lon going to be washing separately?? My 2 children love bathtimes playing with their toys together! Her poor kids!
I can’t imagine my two (same age gap as r&l) not having baths together. They have bathed together since the youngest was 6 months old. Even on the nights we say would you like to have baths on your own they protest and say nooooo together! They play so many games together in there and have a ball.
hinch wouldn’t have a clue. She doesn’t do bath time. Or bed time. Or day time.

Reactions: 36
How on earth will the clip (is this the right word?) those camels when she cant even get them into a harness. It will be done in that bloody dog shower!
Also, remember they said they were donating the alpaca wool to some charity? I wonder if they actually go through with it

Reactions: 15
Middleton to the party, but there was duck all wrong with the bathroom before she spent thousands just for the sake of it. Must be nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Like it’s lovely (and a tad bit excessive) that Lennie will have his own bath whilst he’s a small child and all but has she not thought that maybe a teenage lad won’t want to get a quick bath before he goes school? Why wouldn’t she put showers in on en-suite, doesn’t make sense to me at all

Reactions: 21
Why have they done up Lennies bathroom when he can’t even walk yet? I can’t see her bathing Lennie in his bathroom and Ronnie in his bathroom it’s so silly!
i said it a couple of threads ago, toddlers and bathrooms just don’t mix. Not right now, but when he does eventually get up in the middle of the night and wonder you’re asking for trouble. Scares the life out of me that these kids have their own bathrooms and you k ow damn well she’s not locking them.
Also, knowing her they’ll need ripping out and starting again before the kids *actually* use them!

Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine my two (same age gap as r&l) not having baths together. They have bathed together since the youngest was 6 months old. Even on the nights we say would you like to have baths on your own they protest and say nooooo together! They play so many games together in there and have a ball.
hinch wouldn’t have a clue. She doesn’t do bath time. Or bed time. Or day time.

I mean, is it even bathtime if there's not been some raucous giggling due to penis poking, bath trumping and other disgusting things? No? Just my ferals? I'll see myself out.

She'd probably put it on the 'gram if they did though, so probably for the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What has this sheep been sniffing??
“can’t wait to get my house as nice as yours”

I reckon the huns think she’s furnishing it with old floor board creations from Daddy’s work shop and her B&M bargs 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
On a lighter note from the serious issues of impracticality and danger (🙃😑) I cannot wait for that basin stand to rot. _rubs hands in anticipation_

Squirrel must have saw Jamie's little nuts 😂
It looks like one of the squirrels from Willy Wonka is getting ready to bin the Hinch.
(Tiny little ting as it knocks Inchs knackers together and finds them oh so lacking).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s the deal with “griege”? I swear I’ve never heard the term before. That bit of carpet just looks grey 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I mean, is it even bathtime if there's not been some raucous giggling due to penis poking, bath trumping and other disgusting things? No? Just my ferals? I'll see myself out.

She'd probably put it on the 'gram if they did though, so probably for the best.
I miss those days. Screaming at a bath poo and trying to catch it in the water. My boy did a stand up wee on my daughters head in the bath, to rinse the shampoo off. Bear Grills would have loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg my 9 month old did her first poo in the bath the other night I was in hysterics left my husband to sort it while I got her dressed 😆

I miss those days. Screaming at a bath poo and trying to catch it in the water. My boy did a stand up wee on my daughters head in the bath, to rinse the shampoo off. Bear Grills would have loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.