Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder if the person who commented is a nusty troll 👀 I’d laugh if so, considering the original post had tagged hinch 😆

D7020B2A-AAE3-4245-9BCD-46F37A008895.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So much to comment on here but I'll start with this...I appreciate that comparing Rex and Ron may be unfair, expecially if Ron has a genuine speech delay +/- any other issues, but he has never, EVER been shown having the freedom Rex has to engage and interact with people like we saw with Rex today. I just don't get how someone with so much money, free time and opportunities would keep their child so shielded :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
2 hours since she commented on her post and look how few likes…. The sheep aren’t falling over each other any more to like every single things she says.

D3BC4B02-65C1-4E7B-B3CC-3C0FCE7E73F1.jpeg

————

Look who has commented as if they’re BFFs 😳
(If you don’t know her, go read her thread)
4966A9CE-780F-45FC-A042-3944F22EEED4.jpeg

————

He’s not Papa Hinch

AD1624D5-E855-45F9-88B6-484379A52C6C.jpeg

————

Don’t hold your breath hun

691A8C1D-915E-40EB-A5B6-809B6FE53920.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Look who has commented as if they’re BFFs 😳
(If you don’t know her, go read her thread)
Bloody hell - her classy tend friend! Maybe when the money runs out the Dubai Porta Potty herself could give Hinch some advice? 🤮
Great observations Polly
ETA- Papa Hinch! Are these people that THICK! Papa Hinch is 'invisible' and called John Hinchliffe not Alan Barker. Twats!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Bloody hell - her classy tend friend! Maybe when the money runs out the Dubai Porta Potty herself could give Hinch some advice? 🤮
Great observations Polly
ETA- Papa Hinch! Are these people tgat THICK! Papa Hinch is invisible and called John Hinchliffe not Alan Barker. Twats!
SMD has just revealed that she’s had 4 more surgeries on her face in a week… honestly terrifying what she’s doing, and what her girls are exposed to. What the duck is Hinch doing associating herself with her!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
SMD has just revealed that she’s had 4 more surgeries on her face in a week… honestly terrifying what she’s doing, and what her girls are exposed to. What the duck is Hinch doing associating herself with her!
She seems really disgusting. Her poor daughters. Very sad what these 'influencers' do for money.

Reactions: 17
@RogueRey they're apple trees. Not in blossom yet. And I only remember that because when they did the house reveal she captioned them as "apples grow on these trees" and I thought that it was the weirdest possible way that anyone has ever said "this is an apple tree".

Found it...
View attachment 1209310

Gosh and what happened to Martha the Mower? Gone off with the mower people since the wooly wankers arrived clearly.
My apple tree blossom is out & has been for a few days. It’s only a week or so earlier than usual

Reactions: 9
Pissed myself laughing at her saying journalists knocked on her neighbour’s doors. duck off love you are NOT that important,the size of her ego is staggering

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
This! my daughter is the same age as little ronnie , and if she is doing something funny or cute and I take out my phone to recored a video she straight away stops it as she doesn't like to be filmed! Now even at her young age she doesn't like it! So of course I stop because that’s the normal thing to do! They have to realise that he is a PERSON not a prop! Sophie clearly feels uncomfortable being filmed without a filter so inch respects that’s ! Why can’t they both show the same respect for there son ☹
Mine are are quite a few years older and did like being filmed when they were younger but more recently they really don’t like it if I want to take a picture or video of them I always make sure I explain why I want to (you look cute, that’s really funny etc) and ask if it’s ok, if I want to show somebody again I tell them who and ask permission. A lot of the time they say no and that’s fine. I’d expect it with any pictures of me so why would I not give my children that choice it baffles me how she can’t seem to grasp such a simple concept!

Reactions: 14
So much to comment on here but I'll start with this...I appreciate that comparing Rex and Ron may be unfair, expecially if Ron has a genuine speech delay +/- any other issues, but he has never, EVER been shown having the freedom Rex has to engage and interact with people like we saw with Rex today. I just don't get how someone with so much money, free time and opportunities would keep their child so shielded :(
Learned behaviour I'm sure of it.
Fiddle is so influential.
Soph's childhood revolved around a group of cherry picked people and her cousins,same as Sam but she was always her own person.

Reactions: 23
Loving her neighbours tonight then!! Wasn’t her excuse, sorry reason for the move a problem with the neighbours?

Reactions: 21
She seems really disgusting. Her poor daughters. Very sad what these 'influencers' do for money.
Have you seen her latest lips, like a baboons arse, and security stopped her at the airport as she doesn't look like her passport now😳 and Hinch follows her🙄🙄🙄

Loving her neighbours tonight then!! Wasn’t her excuse, sorry reason for the move a problem with the neighbours?
She's had a bang to her head, can't remember all her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you seen her latest lips, like a baboons arse, and security stopped her at the airport as she doesn't look like her passport now😳 and Hinch follows her🙄🙄🙄

She's had a bang to her head, can't remember all her lies
No, not seen the latest mahoosive lips and arse as her account has switched to private but I can imagine. I knew she was having more surgery. Hinch thinks of her as a friend! These folks are so fucked up and they wonder why they're slated.
Funny that passport control didn't recognize her though 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, not seen the latest mahoosive lips and arse as her account has switched to private but I can imagine. I knew she was having more surgery. Hinch thinks of her as a friend! These folks are so fucked up and they wonder why they're slated.
Funny that passport control didn't recognize her though 😄
Yes 3 staff had to check her over🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pissed myself laughing at her saying journalists knocked on her neighbour’s doors. duck off love you are NOT that important,the size of her ego is staggering
I just don't believe her. A quick look at the Mail tells me that they last ran a story on her 5 days ago, one in 21st March, and the one before that was about 8 weeks before 21st March. None of them involved paps, all were lifted direct from her Insta. Compare that to Stacey who they run a story on almost every day! Hinch isn't famous, she just has a fair amount of Insta followers. Why would a journo even try and find out something about her, no.one cares except the die hard huns and there's not that many of them. Jizz Tits and HornyasFuck don't read tge papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.