Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'mum said' 'dad said' 'jamie said' 'my friend sent me it' she makes sure anything that can backfire on her always has someone else's name attached to it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That bath looks so deep. What a wonderful idea for a toddler/baby. He won’t be able to safely get in and out of it himself until he’s about 10. How practical.
Also I sit on the edge on the bath when I bathe my child. No way they can do that with Lonnie’s.

Reactions: 17
She may well not get on with her neighbours but instead of lying and having multiple different stories on why she’s moving why did she not just say ‘we’re in a position to move so we’re going to’. Many in her position would move house so why not just be honest instead of all this constant lying.
Exactly, it's fine to say they saw that house and it was right for their family and how fortunate they were to be able to make this move. Queen Soph could finally get her dream of wooly wankers. Insert 👍at end of message.

Reactions: 15
Why have they done up Lennies bathroom when he can’t even walk yet? I can’t see her bathing Lennie in his bathroom and Ronnie in his bathroom it’s so silly!
Because she’s got the money burning a hole in her pocket. She’s the sort of person who spends money as soon as it hits her purse just because it’s there and she can.

Reactions: 16
Oooh she’s left the likes showing on the bathroom

Not many of the viewers have liked it

E2A65CD4-5148-409F-A433-DF30F5BA8B14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Bé careful with watching reels . This is another way for her to earn money from views or not doing anything. She agrees to get a certain amount of views each month.. if she goes over this figure she gets a bonus cheque..

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Put the safety concerns aside for a second (having a bathroom attached to a child's bedroom is absolutely ridiculous)
Are Ron and Lon going to be washing separately?? My 2 children love bathtimes playing with their toys together! Her poor kids!

Reactions: 25
Let's face it these en-suites are just for show, they won't be used and they'll all be using the family bathroom or hennerz wash room when Jaymay does bathtime.

Reactions: 18
There was nothing wrong with that bathroom to start with, let alone the whole house. She is just wasteful.

mh.png

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.