Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The special bubble is hinting at autism imo. That’s what Interactions are referred to and the term ‘stay in the bubble’ is used a lot in my work place with asd children

Reactions: 25
Does anyone know what the trees are in tend farm? I did think they have Cherry Blossoms , if the trees are then they should be blooming or in bloom.. but hers aren't in bloom so how far back are her pre records ?

Also what's this bottle of cleaner. She has it in nearly every shot this morning tend cleaning the bedroom.
The cleaner is a bottle of Mr Sheen. But I don’t believe that’s P&G so she doesn’t want to be seen to promote it. Not without being paid anyway….

Reactions: 18
It’s a pledge dusting spray, I have it currently won’t be buying it again now I know she uses it 😬

Does anyone know what the trees are in tend farm? I did think they have Cherry Blossoms , if the trees are then they should be blooming or in bloom.. but hers aren't in bloom so how far back are her pre records ?

Also what's this bottle of cleaner. She has it in nearly every shot this morning tend cleaning the bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Ho hey Ho,
It’s off to the ASA we go,
With undeclared ads and lots of grey fads ,
Hey Ho hey Ho hey Ho hey ho 🎶

I’m no musician but this literally played in my head when I seen wee R in bed in her tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Brow soap has become a thing now and that can cause a sheen but not like the shine that she has..
Thank you. My two daughters both use Pears soap to set their brows, but they’ve never looked like that…thank goodness!!

Reactions: 11
Hey Ho hey Ho,
It’s off to the ASA we go,
With undeclared ads and lots of grey fads ,
Hey Ho hey Ho hey Ho hey ho 🎶

I’m no musician but this literally played in my head when I seen wee R in bed in her tat

Please note this may be a slightly plagiarised rendition of the tune from show white - just being honest Guysss, I wouldn’t wanna pull a hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where is her food? It’s not in the fridge, it’s not in the cupboard. Bar the strange eggy ham muffin monstrosities, what on earth do her and Jamie cook with? Her cupboard is like tumbleweed. Appreciate that cupboards stuffed with food is a luxury not everyone can afford. However she can afford it but seemingly doesn’t buy any real ingredients.

I’m not saying my diet is Joe Wicks quality but my kids are served a proper meal with fruit and veg. I can’t see any healthy or fresh ingredients for feeding two toddlers.
It’s at the new house where she already lives

Reactions: 17
7307083C-BED8-40F9-B41A-BE1A4015B924.jpeg

She shouldn’t have positioned those slippers there. Looks like her hairy balls hanging out 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
It’s lip filler migration 😜

As an aside, why has been dying to smell the Spring Lenor - didn’t she have this ages ago when it launched? Just after she bought those bloody daffodils and planted them in the Greyskull Garden claiming she’d grown them?
yep! She’s been having tit fillers since before she was rich! You’d think now she had the money she’d get them dissolved and start again, they are bleeping awful 😂

Reactions: 15
She's never shown Ronnie at bedtime in 3 years and now she does its for an undeclared AD for her beddiing🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 36
I love playing with you??? Sophie you've never played with your son in your life
She's written a complete load of shite 💩💩
If her son meant that much to her she wouldn't treat him like her performing puppet, keep him off Instagram and stop using "his journey" for her own narcissistic benefit 🙄
Smart little Ronnie can't stand her being anywhere near him!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.