Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s an idea for you Hinchy....buy stuff that is the colour you want rather than random shite you have to paint.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone know the likes for Hinch’s shelfie grid post as SS Easter. Pic of Rose at the same time has 304k🤔🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That weird line she gets under her nose when she smiles makes me rage.

What the hell IS that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That weird line she gets under her nose when she smiles makes me rage.

What the hell IS that?
It’s lip filler migration 😜

As an aside, why has been dying to smell the Spring Lenor - didn’t she have this ages ago when it launched? Just after she bought those bloody daffodils and planted them in the Greyskull Garden claiming she’d grown them?

Reactions: 31
I was about to say the same thing, I cleared my cupboards out the other day, chucked loads of shite and out of date stuff out but they basically look the same as they were, also she uses so many chemicals when not necessary
It's basically to advertise her jars

Reactions: 15
So boring!!! All been about ads and alpacas today! How are people still asking about her range?! It's nothing new.

Reactions: 14
Who wants to wear a smelly sweaty tracksuit especially as the weather is getting warmer! Not all of us are stay at home slobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where is her food? It’s not in the fridge, it’s not in the cupboard. Bar the strange eggy ham muffin monstrosities, what on earth do her and Jamie cook with? Her cupboard is like tumbleweed. Appreciate that cupboards stuffed with food is a luxury not everyone can afford. However she can afford it but seemingly doesn’t buy any real ingredients.

I’m not saying my diet is Joe Wicks quality but my kids are served a proper meal with fruit and veg. I can’t see any healthy or fresh ingredients for feeding two toddlers.

Reactions: 24
Sopha, hunnnnnnay.... we know you haven’t read here since dinosaurs roamed the earth but how about doing something fun (fun for us to see anyway) and take part in the Maldon Mud Race this Sunday? You could do something useful and worthwhile for a change and raise money for a local cause or charity. I’m sure Jimbobcreepyslob would accompany you. There’s still plenty of time to enter the race. Up to their necks in stinky mud, I’d pay to see that 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sopha, hunnnnnnay.... we know you haven’t read here since dinosaurs roamed the earth but how about doing something fun (fun for us to see anyway) and take part in the Maldon Mud Race this Sunday? You could do something useful and worthwhile for a change and raise money for a local cause or charity. I’m sure Jimbobcreepyslob would accompany you. There’s still plenty of time to enter the race. Up to their necks in stinky mud, I’d pay to see that 🤭
Oh they so should! I think we would all pay 😂 or Sopha & SS Mud Wrestling!? @Andioooop 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been ghost watching this for a LONG time, never commenting however TODAY IS THE DAYYYYY!

i would like to announce I unfollowed sopha because I can NOTTTTT cope with the sheer gloating and greed. I understand money would make us all slightly different- we might treat our kids/ourselves more than usual and we might buy a home/get a bigger home BUT many people that has faced hardship/mental health problems would remain humble- she hasn’t!

The constant ‘we’re GIFTING our home’ talk is so weird (it’s a nice gesture) but I feel like she’s wanting the person to keep her home the same when she leaves and with the current financial hardship we’re all facing, we do not need to see some nobody bragging about their two homes!

Also, (I know it’s been mentioned, but I’m on a ranting roll here) she’s branded herself on this ‘grey sleek look’ now she’s done a complete U turn- selling out her fans who spent their hard earned money on replicating her style.

I’m not sure if anybody has picked up on this before but, she has gained an audience of people suffering with mental health problems, because she talks about suffering from mental health issues herself, but then goes on to advertise so much- not always cheap either. It’s irresponsible and surely it’s preying on the vulnerable!

Anyways, that’s my 2p worth

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Guyyyyyschhhh I went out today!!

5 whole hours outside amongst people with both of my children! And no other adult help!

Feeling very proud of myself right now.

I was worried I’d get back and have loads to catch up on here, but I must say thank you Mrs Hinch for doing duck all except ads all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.