Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the dummy thing I used to have friends and as soon as their baby made any noise at all (not just crying) they would shove a dummy in their mouth and shush them. Child then had speech delay as they had been taught as a baby essentially not to make a noise. The parents couldn’t see that though when it was pointed out to them. I believe now they are older they are a real chatterbox so it didn’t last but as a toddler they were considered to be “behind”

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I noted the many “ad” tags today. Definitely felt like more than usual (she’s still not getting it fully right) so there must have been some wrist slapping.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yet another filtered face of Mrs Hinch - those EYEBROWS though - they just don’t look right at all 😂 why oh why does she do this to her face??
I’m sorry but she looks really haggard here. In her defense I do think she’s unwell but it’s mental she’s in her 30s, I’d say at least 40 here

Reactions: 20
It's actually better for your floors to use cold than hot. Main one being hot can damage the floor easier, there's alot of benefits to using cold over hot if you google it. I much prefer using cold, hot if I'm in a real rush as it dries alot quicker but very rarely x
Well I didn't know that! Thankyou :)

Reactions: 14
Oh do duck off with the clevvvvaaaaaarrrr chav speak. Annoys the tit outa me when she over emphasises words. 😏😏😏😏

Reactions: 21
This has got
I'm pissing myself laughing at her stories!
Oh Sophi e, your bleeping ridiculous comical eyebrows!!! 😂 🤣
She looks like a dressshed down chavvy Drag Queen ffs! Been getting make up tips off your mate Titsalina Bumsquassschhh per chance? 😆
That hair needs a bloody good sort out, you'd think with her ill gained riches she would afford a trip to the salon to fix her brassy, two toned ssschrawww head.
I last wore my hair like that in 1990 (late teens!)

The lamp - good god, reminds me of a 1970's standard MoD issue for a military married quarter or the bottom half of Weepy Al's giant kitttchiin roll holder (aka -Victorian Dildo) 😂
French Chic? It looks basic & cheap!

The faces in her pre-recorded AD trip to Da Raaaange to sniff that yellow Daffodiwwwl muck has brought tears of laughter so I will faaaank the stupid bint for that! 😂
Eazzzy money innittttt schweet'arrt - now you've done an Advest for today you cleeevaaaah bleep 👏🏻
Encouraging your band of gullable hunnz to purchase more tatt they don't bloody need to line your pockets to fund more tit for you & pinch-an-Inch 🤢
Now duck the duck off! 😁🖕🏼

View attachment 1207835
View attachment 1207847View attachment 1207857
This has gotta be a piss take and to get a reaction out of us lot 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
No sane woman would go out in public with those brows and dick around like that 🤭😉
Fiddle was deffo lurking off camera too 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I noted the many “ad” tags today. Definitely felt like more than usual (she’s still not getting it fully right) so there must have been some wrist slapping.
Exactly what I was thinking too. Just forgot to mention to the huns that the vileda paid for the ad, it's not just cause she lovvvveeees it. I do understand that she is still learning. #ATV🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
I'm sure she's shown those cleaning stories before🤔🤔
Pre-records ✔
Borrrrrrrrrrring first time ✔
Borrrrrrrrrrring this time ✔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.