Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheres Ronnie🤔
His grandma probably took him home with her as per usual after that staged shopping trip to the Range. He was used for the advert to make his mum look like any other regular mum taking her toddler with her to shop - we all know that did not happen. She never takes her kids out by herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m fannnk yoooooou Schweeeet’arrrrrt 💕 Money, Money Money would be good and also “Thank You For The Music Money” 😂
That's a great one too! 💕
The 🎶 opportunities are endless schweet'arrrt, I'm laaarvin' this and of course a Eurovision song would be good!
"Da hissschtory book on da shelf, she's always repeating herself!" 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She won’t show any real packing at all. I can see it now. She’ll pack one box, fill it with her crappy Tescchhooo knick knacks, tape it up and give the old thumbs up. Then it will cut to NotaFarm with all new furniture and her lighting a candle and that will be job done. 👍🏻
Just like her tend bestie SS did then!

Reactions: 13
What is with the tray of crap on the bed? Is this actually a thing? Do people really do this? What about bed time? Hang on we can't go to bed yet I have to remove a hundred cushions and find somewhere to put the tray of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Would you look at the state of the gifted poppybelle flower installation hanging tat extravaganza....clevahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa. Lennieandthejets face has been covered due to privacy, inch's is to save the dear viewer/tattler/crustyfathen from a billious attack...
Screenshot_20220421-004200~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My god her voice is excruciating, it goes right through me. I've been lurking since January but haven't been able to properly register until now, I've had so many things to say but couldnt, it's been frustrating to say the least. Above all else she really is a terrible mother but is 100% enabled by her family, those poor little boys, it breaks my heart. Also a terrible wife to Jimbobnonobslimeyslobgetajob, she is definitely not who he thought he was marrying but at the moment I guess the money is keeping him with her. I predict it will all go tits up at some point and I for one am here for it.
When it goes tits up:

Inch mate, you've got to stop skipping leg day!

View attachment 1208089
But if he had quads his inch would vanish altogether.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Putting dummies, autism and lockdown aside...
I was hanging the washing out this morning, with the 15 month old sitting on the patio next to me. They were babbling away, showing me bits of grass and stuff they'd found, pausing for my reply and we had a very nice little conversation. I have absolutely no clue what they were trying to tell me, but it didn't stop me replying and speaking back to them in full sentences.
I've never felt weird doing that with my babies or, before they began babbling, just narrating what I'm doing to them and engaging with them. When they started speaking I always made the effort to try to understand what they were saying, even if they couldn't make all the right sounds, it used to pain me to hear friends just say "riiiight, okay" to their kids when it was obvious they'd said proper words just a bit wrong.

It strikes me that Soph is exactly the sort of person who won't engage a baby or toddler in conversation as she thinks they aren't speaking proper words back to there's no point. Similarly, I imagine she's very much like friends I mentioned above who, if they don't hear a crystal clear word, just dismiss it as unintelligible sounds and don't try to understand what their kids are saying.

I'm not saying she's wholly to blame as there may well be underlying neurological or physiological reasons for Ron's speech delay. It's just something that popped into my head earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
His grandma probably took him home with her as per usual after that staged shopping trip to the Range. He was used for the advert to make his mum look like any other regular mum taking her toddler with her to shop - we all know that did not happen. She never takes her kids out by herself.
Yeah, it’s so obvious she’s not alone as she was just filming and chatting for ages - are we meant to believe Ronnie was just left to run amuck in the shop while she was doing that? Seeing as he’s so ‘naughty’? (Her words, not mine!)

Reactions: 21
Cleevvaaaaaaaaaa arghhhhhh
Say something else to your children arghhhhhhhh feck off

Reactions: 16
Who doesn't boil the kettle to mop the floor 👀 never filled mop bucket up with tap water!
It's actually better for your floors to use cold than hot. Main one being hot can damage the floor easier, there's alot of benefits to using cold over hot if you google it. I much prefer using cold, hot if I'm in a real rush as it dries alot quicker but very rarely x

Reactions: 16
I am claiming a big fat BINGO on the cleaning stories! I only posted yesterday that we’ve only seen her clean twice max since Mother’s Day, but she hasn’t read here since God was a boy! I’m clevahhhh!! I am the puppet master!!!*

*in Sophi e style, it’s all about me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think that’s why she said it was for her mum. Sure, Soph, you lying twit. It’s simply so you get your ‘wages’ for the #ad.

And, as others have said, WTF! Duck impersonation anyone?
What is up with the end of her nose, what a weird filter

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.