Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Lonald, not even able to push his walker without her screeching at him you CLEVAAAAAAA. If her voice goes right through us and it is like nails down a blackboard, imagine having to live with it. Screechy and piercing. Time for voice work Hinchy. And sorry to say it but Lonnie looks completely blank, like he is in another world. There's no joy on his face from pushing his walker all by himself.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Them fuckin eyebrows 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Does she ever think whilst eye bleeping herself at her phone or mirror how bloody ridiculous she looks with those giant slug brows?
She has a huge problem with hiding behind filters that make her look like a shop mannequin/sex doll.
Sophie - just be yourself, you aren't unattractive in looks at all! However, personality is another matter & you can't filter that!

Reactions: 25
Poor old Lonald, not even able to push his walker without her screeching at him you CLEVAAAAAAA. If her voice goes right through us and it is like nails down a blackboard, imagine having to live with it. Screechy and piercing. Time for voice work Hinchy. And sorry to say it but Lonnie looks completely blank, like he is in another world. There's no joy on his face from pushing his walker all by himself.
He's looking like Ronnie did

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh yes look at my pool you peasants, duck off stace as if you’re embarrassed..lying bleep
I was glad she addressed its unrelatable cos it is. but then still shared it 🤔 no one would have gave a tit about her tiles if she didn't post pics of it in the first place. Must be lovely to live in their bubbles.

Reactions: 22
Nice to see ad on her cleaning stories CLEVVVVAAAA SOPH 🤣

Nice outfit change tho from her range stories though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t post that much but her latest story has annoyed me. Instead of p***ing about with jars in the cupboard why is she not concentrating on packing up her house for her moving to her “Farm”. I had an offer accepted last April on a house with a move in date in July so spent that time decluttering and packing. She’s not bothered at all, I know she can go between the houses but guaranteed she’ll be moved in to the new house overnight and not posted how stressful packing a house. That content on how to pack would be more useful to people.

Reactions: 31
That Freshen-up story…why do the inside of her cupboards look like they belong in a show kitchen? Please tell me that everyone else’s cupboards don’t look like that?!! All neat, everything in little (labelled obvs) jars…mine are fairly organised but full of things like sauces, spices, tins…

Edit - clarification

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve only ever posted once before but am an avid lurker/reader! I used to be an instagram person but deleted a few years ago as I got fed up with it being a braggy show and tell site!
With all the talk of songs/ music recently all I can do is sing ‘woolly wankers’ to the sound of Willy wonka!! My grandchildren watch it often and so I have to check myself when singing with them!! Thanks everyone for all the giggles, you keep me entertained daily!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That Freshen-up story…why do the inside of her cupboards look like they belong in a show kitchen? Please tell me that everyone else’s cupboards don’t look like that?!! All neat, everything in little (labelled obvs) jars…mine are fairly organised but full of things like sauces, spices, tins…

Edit - clarification
I was about to say the same thing, I cleared my cupboards out the other day, chucked loads of shite and out of date stuff out but they basically look the same as they were, also she uses so many chemicals when not necessary

Reactions: 12
I don’t post that much but her latest story has annoyed me. Instead of p***ing about with jars in the cupboard why is she not concentrating on packing up her house for her moving to her “Farm”. I had an offer accepted last April on a house with a move in date in July so spent that time decluttering and packing. She’s not bothered at all, I know she can go between the houses but guaranteed she’ll be moved in to the new house overnight and not posted how stressful packing a house. That content on how to pack would be more useful to people.
She won’t show any real packing at all. I can see it now. She’ll pack one box, fill it with her crappy Tescchhooo knick knacks, tape it up and give the old thumbs up. Then it will cut to NotaFarm with all new furniture and her lighting a candle and that will be job done. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_2022-04-20-15-25-56-181_com.instagram.android.jpg

This was a refreshing bit of reality. It's obvious that the way she organises that cupboard is unsustainable. I don't know why she keeps up the pretence of being perfect?

Edit: or it shows what a lazy duck she is that she can't be bothered to put stuff back into the right cupboard, she just shoves it in wherever

OR... It's all staged. Because why are there two stacks of cake cases, what looks like an empty wrapper of something and baking ingredients randomly on the top shelf when there's obviously space elsewhere?

Edit edit: sorry that was a bit of a thought process 😂 I've got a six year old singing at me and my brain wasn't functioning at tattle level.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine being so arrogant or stupid that, even though you have one child who is in speech therapy you allow your younger child who is at a critical stage for learning to speech, have a dummy in all the time! I refuse to believe that no one has asked her if Ronnie had a dummy, she will be aware that it makes a difference. Shes just a lazy bad parent 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.