Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think Ronnie wanted to go on the til?? All he was doing is handing the shopping to the cashier 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She’s honestly so strange 😂

Reactions: 32
Why did she cut off her on hold music so we could hear her laugh at Ronnie? No way was she on her own with him either, shes so fake it makes me cringe 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Trip out just her and Ronnie, who was it yesterday that said she is never seen alone with him?! I don’t doubt Inch was there off camera though to look after him while she was filming
Meeeeeeee, she won’t be alone. I bet Fiddke or Inch are lurking

Reactions: 16
Wonder what Ronnie was doing while she was sniffing the bloody detergent, she didn’t take her eyes off her phone to look at where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️
the terrahawk will be with her, there is NO WAY she has ronnie out on her own. Her mum is there I bet, just not in shot so it looks like she has him on his own

Reactions: 24
So let’s just say Hinch is being honest and is for the first time alone with Ronnie in 3 years🤔 how f##king sad she chose the Range to do an AD🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I thought the same thing and it made me panic a bit. I can only assume she had someone else with her because he wasn’t near the basket and I couldn’t see or hear him so he must have been with someone else while she was opening bottles and sniffing them which you probably shouldn’t do in a shop. Especially if she didn’t close it properly and someone else picked it up and it fell. Also who would want to buy something she’s had her nose in
If you nose you nose 👃🏻 🤥

Reactions: 9
I'm sure it's not safe to encourage people to sniff detergents. Stupid cow
There was a smaller influencer who was all over Instagram within the last 2 years who ended up with significant eye damage after sniffing Zoflora and it all squirting in her eyes/face because someone hadn't done up the lid properly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Where was option 3? No, I haven’t used it because my life is not so empty that I’m excited by a new scent. I mean, really? You’re thrilled because you’ve bought a limited edition spring scent….?

Please tell me her post is ironic rather than serious.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another 4 stories of her buying random crap that she doesn’t need or hasn’t posted #ad for other than the Bold/Lenor she apparently “needs”. The smell is vile too, it smells like cat pee to me.
I think that’s why she said it was for her mum. Sure, Soph, you lying twit. It’s simply so you get your ‘wages’ for the #ad.

And, as others have said, WTF! Duck impersonation anyone?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Deary me! State of them brows!

They’re fuller than her future.
She could easily afford micro bladed eyebrows .. it would look much more natural than what she has on !
But we all know that money doesn’t buy taste or class … especially for Sopha !

Reactions: 20
Suspect we'll have radio silence for the rest of the day... Bestest bubs for evvvvahhhh Trollomon has posted about her swimming pool, saying she knows how unrelatable it is. Ma's racing over with the tranq gun🏃‍♀️😜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Teehee, Trollomon is at it again - hi Stace 😂

Talking about her pool being unrelatable content and feeling embarrassed about sharing it. 😂🤭 with 'Dilemma' as the music. 😂
soooooo embrassed, but shares it anyway. Because so many of people are asking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sure that's my local branch of The Range. Thank fudge I rarely go there as those eyebrows are scaryyyyyyy af!
It’s the Colchester branch, the one I usually go to.

She probably took RoyOiOi with her as her bodyguard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where was option 3? No, I haven’t used it because my life is not so empty that I’m excited by a new scent. I mean, really? You’re thrilled because you’ve bought a limited edition spring scent….?

Please tell me her post is ironic rather than serious.
Excuse me TROLL,it’s scchpring 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.