Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - anyone else wondering if the girl in the photo is actually Tracey’s daughter, not a neighbour…..?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me who thinks there was nothing wrong with that en-suite before they did it up? Just a waste of money if you ask me. But I’m not a millionaire with money to waste 🙈

Reactions: 38
She may well not get on with her neighbours but instead of lying and having multiple different stories on why she’s moving why did she not just say ‘we’re in a position to move so we’re going to’. Many in her position would move house so why not just be honest instead of all this constant lying.

Reactions: 33
Why have they done up Lennies bathroom when he can’t even walk yet? I can’t see her bathing Lennie in his bathroom and Ronnie in his bathroom it’s so silly!

Reactions: 19
Why, if you’re such good friends with your neighbours would you not come out asking them to be left alone in all the years they’re being ‘terrorised’ instead of waiting til you leave and no one will be bothering them again anyway? She has alluded to not getting on with her neighbours, her home wasn’t her own after cruel people were causing these ‘privacy issues’ and now acting like she doesn’t know where this has all came from cause she obviously meant this was an issue caused by the press 😂😂😂 why does she go about things this way? It’s no wonder she has apparent anxiety, so would I if I went about lying and misleading people from morning to night. It’s these ridiculous pointless lies I can not understand what is the POINT of this?!!

Reactions: 32
That bath looks so deep. What a wonderful idea for a toddler/baby. He won’t be able to safely get in and out of it himself until he’s about 10. How practical.

Reactions: 22
Her engagement rate must be low if she has to keep on harping about 'issues'.

The last was was her bruises, now it's the move to her million pound house boohoo.

But she has had a few days off so needs must and all.

Reactions: 26
I’m struggling to see what was wrong with the before of Lennie’s bathroom. And surely you would put a proper shower in an en suite?

Reactions: 26
Why have they done up Lennies bathroom when he can’t even walk yet? I can’t see her bathing Lennie in his bathroom and Ronnie in his bathroom it’s so silly!
Content. That’s all it is, just like the bootroom with the designer wellies that are for show. They keep their shoes on a rack outside the door. She must have thought this move would have really upped her following, it’s done the complete opposite

Reactions: 28
Why, if you’re such good friends with your neighbours would you not come out asking them to be left alone in all the years they’re being ‘terrorised’ instead of waiting til you leave and no one will be bothering them again anyway? She has alluded to not getting on with her neighbours, her home wasn’t her own after cruel people were causing these ‘privacy issues’ and now acting like she doesn’t know where this has all came from cause she obviously meant this was an issue caused by the press 😂😂😂 why does she go about things this way? It’s no wonder she has apparent anxiety, so would I if I went about lying and misleading people from morning to night. It’s these ridiculous pointless lies I can not understand what is the POINT of this?!!
Plus if it was that bad then why hasn’t she sold , instead of giving it to a family or friend and she’s admitted she’s going to be visiting often🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 28
The tap and the shower head loom so random on that bath, just looks strange, I've spent pennies on our bathroom compared to what she probably have and mine is much nicer if I Do say so myself 😅

Reactions: 16
As IF the press are knocking on doors trying to get stories on her. They couldn’t give a flying feck about what she gets up to. Is this the same pap who she thought “sent a paraglider” over her house??? 🥴

Absolutely deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ronnie doesn’t even have a bath! He’s only got a shower

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.