Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looking at that id say its light grey? Is it just me? Why is she so bleeping boring with her decor choices. Like she is obviously rebranding but why does EVERYTHING have to be greige? The cheap, tit mdf panelling, the kitchen cabinets, the carpets, the tiles. Yawn. She even does a neutral palette wrong. I love neutrals, but I also love colour and I like to use lots of neutrals in one space with pos of colour. She is an absolute melt and has zero taste.

also, its like everything has to be so intense - ronnie likes farms (supposedly) so everything in his little room has to be farm. Instead of doing him a normal little boy room that can be changed for his ever changing interests as a young child. Imagine him as a teenager not wanting an mdf barn bleeping head board but being made to keep it because his grandad
made it and it fits her narrative.

She is an absolute melt. Who needs her hair doing. Dye it brown if she is growing the blonde out. It looks absolutely bogging amd smelly. All the ghd products in the world and she leaves it like that. She should be embarrassed.
Bet she smells of stale sweet and fish pie 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Friends...neighbour friends 🙄

Ye right hinch, that’s why at least one of them reported you for having lockdown BBQs 😂😂

F88C37A3-4A20-40DF-A2EC-AD50C9DC8971.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just because you get on with your next door neighbours doesn’t mean you don’t have friction with any of the others 😂

Reactions: 29
Am I going bleeping crackers here or what? Didn’t her and that wanker of a husband say they were moving because of neighbours?

Reactions: 52
Am I going bleeping crackers here or what? Didn’t her and that wanker of a husband say they were moving because of neighbours?
Yes Inch implied that and that’s why they put up those extra high fence panel bits with foliage on, then she backtracked and said it wasn’t. Be careful Hinch attacking the tabloids😉

Reactions: 32
Weve had a few supposed neighbours come on here. One who was selling who lived a couple of doors away. She said Inch was pleasant enough but she was stuck up and none of the neighbours liked her. Another said that she’d had lots coming to Ronnies party in lockdown and they’d parked on the estate and were all seen going into the house.

Reactions: 31
Erm hinchy you are the one who set the stories about not getting on with your neighbours off, with your cryptic posts 😂😂🤣

Reactions: 22
Maybe something is coming out in the papers/asa about her (🤞🏼) so she’s getting in there first with the press are horrible speech 🙄

Or she’s so desperate for attention of any kind that she’s now attacking the press so that they write about her.
She wants to be careful with that, you should never bite the hand that feeds you.

Ronnie looks a lot younger in that pic, & both of the childrens faces arnt shown, I’d lay money that the parents don’t want her on her stories, so she’ll do it for the neighbour but not her own son 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What a load of bollocks, make a home where the ‘boys will be safe’ assuming she means her actual children and not the camels, you’re exposing them too much online you daft witch, as well as posting the FRONT DOOR of your new house 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.