Mrs Hinch #536 Bots and huns, bots and huns, put them on your credit card, bots and huns 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally looks nothing like her filtered self....... I'd love to see her in real life. I'd probably prod her face to see if she's actually real

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Also why does Stacey never go to Sophies..why is it always Sophie going to her. Strange in my opinion.

Reactions: 29
What Ronnie (1st pic) was wearing vs what Rex (2nd pic) was wearing - Rex was relatively well dressed for playing outdoors but I cant say that Ronnie was. I feel quite bad for him, he must’ve been quite warm. (Via Stacey’s Instagram story) oh.. and a picture of sofa incase you wanted to see how she looked today 🤣😂

View attachment 1199514View attachment 1199515View attachment 1199516
Separated at birth🤔

Also why does Stacey never go to Sophies..why is it always Sophie going to her. Strange in my opinion.
Agreed and why didn't Inch stay, the women clearly faking it for Instagram but the men having none of it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So as we saw rex was dressed in his Pjs in the conservatory, it was probably a hint fir Hinch to piss off home🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Poor Ronnie and lennie probably had more stimulation in that one afternoon than they have all year

• Sad
Reactions: 42
If I was Stacey, I wouldn’t take my child to a house that’s totally un-child-friendly and has no toys for them to play with!

Also can you imagine what Soph would serve for lunch? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Where was Jamie then? Noticed he was tagged in SS video. Never see him at SS and Joe's.

I'm really pissed off at Hinch lying about how this blood condition has affected her wearing dresses yet she's been seen in so many over the last couple of years. Her sheep are so bleeping thick!!

Reactions: 32
Ss knows Grinch hates her real reflection, so what does she do.. sit in her bedroom in front if a duck off mirror with Hinch, shade much🤭😏😏🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Stacey hasn't been at tend farm yet. You would think besties would be over checking out each others renovations etc.
Of course this meeting has only happened because we've all said about the contract for friendship ending.
Gleam have been onto molly to pay a few quid for Stacey to host the hinches for a few hours.
No point Stacey taking rex to hunches as there's nothing there for rex to play with and she probably doesn't want her kids being trampled by the alpacas.

Fake as duck, it's so obvious.
Joe cuddling Ronnie, he clearly sees that Ronnie needs some cuddles and love and it probably come naturally to him to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Her feet are huge! Jesus, she filters them too
And lies telling people shes a size 5🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stacey hasn't been at tend farm yet. You would think besties would be over checking out each others renovations etc.
Of course this meeting has only happened because we've all said about the contract for friendship ending.
Gleam have been onto molly to pay a few quid for Stacey to host the hinches for a few hours.
No point Stacey taking rex to hunches as there's nothing there for rex to play with and she probably doesn't want her kids being trampled by the alpacas.

Fake as duck, it's so obvious.
Joe cuddling Ronnie, he clearly sees that Ronnie needs some cuddles and love and it probably come naturally to him to do it.
And Inch not there proves him and Joe can't stand each other.fake as F##k

Poor Ronnie and lennie probably had more stimulation in that one afternoon than they have all year
Thinking exactly the same, so bloody sad😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.