Mrs Hinch #536 Bots and huns, bots and huns, put them on your credit card, bots and huns šŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe hugging Ronnie šŸ„ŗ

You can see Rons excitement with the food and cupcakes on SS story he didnā€™t know what to do bless him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh hello ā€¦ who are you?!
And why are you holding your Ā« cuppa Ā» like this?
BD25EA6B-4CB1-4BD4-97FC-6E72249AC307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Oh god look. I donā€™t like Joe really but this moment with Ronnieā€¦. Weā€™ve never ever seen Hinch and Ron like this.

1548F4FF-B1B4-47C8-919D-C985AEDA82C9.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Iā€™m impartial to Joe. However that photo is just lovely, itā€™s oddly what Iā€™d anticipate a father son ā€œmomentā€ to be

like on a hallmark card - know what I mean?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Oh god look. I donā€™t like Joe really but this moment with Ronnieā€¦. Weā€™ve never ever seen Hinch and Ron like this.

View attachment 1199492
Oh I've always quite liked Joe, but I don't get why he's cuddling him like they know him dead well. They've seen Ronnie about 5 times and he's nearly 3.. We've never even seen Sophie cuddle Ronnie like that before.
Total fake friendship, it's too cringey to be real. If they weren't so licky bum it might be more believable

Reactions: 36
What Ronnie (1st pic) was wearing vs what Rex (2nd pic) was wearing - Rex was relatively well dressed for playing outdoors but I cant say that Ronnie was. I feel quite bad for him, he mustā€™ve been quite warm. (Via Staceyā€™s Instagram story) oh.. and a picture of sofa incase you wanted to see how she looked today šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

5F6B6504-3225-480D-A16B-9BC6F8D5483E.jpeg
1EE6873F-D46C-4D47-A3A1-90B2E7B6EDBD.jpeg
A70C3D93-703E-4F71-9E5B-94B73D6353CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Oh I've always quite liked Joe, but I don't get why he's cuddling him like they know him dead well. They've seen Ronnie about 5 times and he's nearly 3.. We've never even seen his Sophie cuddle Ronnie like that before.
Total fake friendship, it's too cringey to be real. If they weren't so licky bum it might be more believable
I wonder if Ron was overwhelmed and needed someone to connect with him. Soph sure as tit wouldnā€™t do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I mean, she doesnā€™t even look like the same person. I love a cheeky bit of filter now and again, but thatā€™s just bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.