Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE enjoyed creating it though that's the main thing
Self satisfaction first when it comes to your kids eh soph

Reactions: 27
Oh yeah right enough.

Reactions: 8
Wow what a contrast. Ronnie and Rex are the same age give or take a couple of weeks. Rex is painting a wooden outdoor bench, Ronnie is painting on the kitchen floor with edible paints suitable for a baby

Reactions: 65
Do we reckon the boys (as in Ron and Len) actually got to play in the garden or was it bull?

Reactions: 18
Happy Sunday Tattlers! Are you all enjoying a lip smacking roast dinner??!
[/QUOTE]
I’ve just been out for a carvery.. not the same as home cooked though

Reactions: 11
Not today. But a homemade cheese and broccoli pasta bake. May not be to everyone's taste but hell of a lot better than what Hinch does
Does it involve emla cream, pre grated cheese or cheese strings? If not then your not doing right hunnay hope that helps

P.s sounds delicious to me! Xx

Busy making my daughters wedding cake but just popping on to say what a veritable smorgasbord of pointless shite and bragging chavcunt has treated us to today. Happy Sunday you lovely lot x

Reactions: 25
Here, I love garlic but THE FUCK ARE THEY POTATOES
I had to come straight here to say surely those are tinned new potatoes!! Who on earth peels actual new potatoes???!!! Only ones that come in a tin! She is just so lazy. Those potato cakes look

Reactions: 44
Their cholesterol must be through the roof! Fat or skinny your cholesterol can be high. She cannot make anything without cheese!
For someone who has the table constantly laid for dinner I haven’t seen a decent meal on it!

I bet when she was fat she ate blocks of it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.