Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she loves all her white washed stuff from Facebook marketplace but now these drawers aren’t dark enough? Make it make sense! They also don’t go with a black bed frame and light.
The Facebook marketplace must have been an undeclared Ad. I would love to hear her explanation as to why the pieces she upcycled won’t make it to the farm-that’s-clearly-Not-a-farm 😂

Reactions: 20
She couldn't just say "Ronnie held a tarantula, he was so brave" or Ronnie held a tarantula, I was so pround" but no alway straight to the negative - " I felt sick". SHE ALWAYS belittles achievements of others. 🙄
Because it's about her, cos mum says she's clevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveerrrrrraaaaaaaaa

The thought of those creepy talons touching little Ronnie😱and then he held a spider😂🕷
Maybe she's getting pet spiders, giant ones, Aragog Harry Potter style, to round up the WW. SWIPE UP⬆

Nothing goes together, it's horrendous (do like the drawers though).

And why does she have to say "good boy" every time Ron does something? There's other ways of praising him hun that doesn't sound like you're training a dog.
Just needs a high frequency whistle and a bum bag with dried liver treats, and then they can all go walkies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Very Kate to the party with absolutely everything. Just wanted to say.....

I’ve worked something out Guyyyyyyysh.......
Sopha has her very own Interior Designer, who has advised her on several “Pieces” for Llama Lodge. Including, the dodgy four poster bed, tacky egg timer for the bedroom and Henners Washhhhhhh Schtatioooooon, which doubles as Fiddle and Jimbobcreepyslob’s secret love nest.....
It’s Ms. Titsalina Bumsquash 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think and its just my thoughts, I dont belive that child has any issues, except slow growing parents.
Had a friend like her, swore blind her child had a, b, c of diagnosis ( pre assessments) hes bold because of this, he wont eat because of this , he wont do whatever...na its just you never bothered with him and because he's a teeny human he doesn't know how to learn alone..3 different doctors assessment she went to, still in denial and as soon as child reached 2nd year of school he was a brand new child, had positive adult interaction and learning.. as soon as hinch realised she was being caught out on her lying about his progress she had to do damage control.

I may be wrong and he may have some special needs that will need addressing but she'll probably do a tesco range of SN toys to console herself. ( If he does have additional needs there should be no consoling but this is hinch)
Totally agree - I have been wanting to say this for a while - she’s actually desperate for him to have additional needs for some reason

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do love these threads but every new thread someone always mention Ronnie and his bibs we don't know the real reason why he wears them. But it gets on my tits it's mentioned all the time 😬🙈 Maybe I need more sleep alot is pissing me of these last few day with alot of things. That or I'm due another mental breakdown because life keeps bleeping me in the bum 🤣🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I literally said why have you put the bed up when thr carpets isn't even in
The relipes to this thread!! hilarious 😂 😂 😂 imagine blocking you for saying that!I me an my friends roast each other on a daily basis! That is nothing haha!

Reactions: 16
So she's not taking any of her mirrored, grey velvet, absolutely hideous FB whitewashed pine tat to the tend farm??
Money doesn't buy sense or style.

Just want to say I've had a tit day (wee one is covid +ve and we're isolating) she's loving 1 on 1 time with me but it's full on 🥵
Anyways was feeling a bit meh and came on here and read all the comments from the last few days and ye are the funniest fuckers ever
No other thread even comes close
I am rolling around my bed laughing for the last half an hour
Thanks you lot 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree - I have been wanting to say this for a while - she’s actually desperate for him to have additional needs for some reason
Because her sheep will praise her for being a super mum because she “puts up with him”

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I do love these threads but every new thread someone always mention Ronnie and his bibs we don't know the real reason why he wears them. But it gets on my tits it's mentioned all the time 😬🙈 Maybe I need more sleep alot is pissing me of these last few day with alot of things. That or I'm due another mental breakdown because life keeps bleeping me in the bum 🤣🙈
I agree, I have to ignore them now. There must be a reason - sensory or Ron’s preference or something.

(It’s possible I’m joining you in a breakdown though!)

• Heart
I agree, I have to ignore them now. There must be a reason - sensory or Ron’s preference or something.

(It’s possible I’m joining you in a breakdown though!)
Sending hugs your way! So much shite has happened in last 2 weeks it's been bloody tough but made of strong stuff ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The relipes to this thread!! hilarious 😂 😂 😂 imagine blocking you for saying that!I me an my friends roast each other on a daily basis! That is nothing haha!
Even funnier the effort she put in scrolling down to find the right quote 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come join me to swing from the chandeliers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.