Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look. A WW securely fenced in, and a sensible distance from a young child

Why does she dress those poor kids in Chavidas?
Obviously hoping to be gifted some clothes from Adidas or get a deal with them for her kids to model some clothes to make her even more money.

Reactions: 12
It just doesn’t make sense does it?

anyone with a brain knows you put the bed in last AFTER the carpet.

she just can’t admit she’s messed up by putting the bed up first.

who ever is fitting the carpet will not see the funnny side of it as it means having to wait until the bed is moved and out of the room. So it will have to be dismantled again.
Just plain stupid but funny🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Is that a bath in the bedroom? Sorry if this has been mentioned before or if she's mentioned one being fitted.

If it is she is sooo desperate to be like Stacey! It's scary

Reactions: 25
I had a quote on my fake page and she was like take note of your own quotes good night hun 😭🤣

Although it has nothing to do with what I said I only asked why she had the bed up but no carpet
😂😂 What was the quote she was referring to?

Reactions: 9
Just under 600 quid each!!! Throws money at things hoping it will all look good as its expensive and fails every time
bleeping hell!

Why can’t her deluded sheep wake up and realise she’s a fraud? They bought her that. They bought her a £2k tit light fitting. Nobody that comes within her demographic can relate to her an her ostentatious lifestyle.

These are troubling times and she’s just out there bragging. bleep.

Reactions: 27
It said you don't know me you only know what I allow you to know

Sorry every one we aren't allowed to know about the carpets until she says so 🤪
It’s because she’s moving for privacy remember! She only shares what she wants to share of herself but her sons’ entire lives the hypocritical witch

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So if she's never been at the house alone...that means they're either heavily relying on family to stay at the house so it's not empty or they're heavily relying on family for childcare as we know there's only 1 bed in the room they're all sharing.

Either way, she's a dick.

Reactions: 28
I could be wrong but I feel like her expectations are just way too high! Like when Ronnie named the colour green as ‘geen’ the other day, I would say that’s very very normal for any child when they learn new words especially if the word has a consonant cluster. The same for purple, my little boy is 2 and can’t pronounce ‘L’ yet so purple often sounds like purpoo. She made it so dramatic like ‘I hear you’ instead of just modelling it back to him correctly ‘well done, that is green’. Enough of the pissing ‘journey’ 🙄

I think and its just my thoughts, I dont belive that child has any issues, except slow growing parents.
Had a friend like her, swore blind her child had a, b, c of diagnosis ( pre assessments) hes bold because of this, he wont eat because of this , he wont do whatever...na its just you never bothered with him and because he's a teeny human he doesn't know how to learn alone..3 different doctors assessment she went to, still in denial and as soon as child reached 2nd year of school he was a brand new child, had positive adult interaction and learning.. as soon as hinch realised she was being caught out on her lying about his progress she had to do damage control.

I may be wrong and he may have some special needs that will need addressing but she'll probably do a tesco range of SN toys to console herself. ( If he does have additional needs there should be no consoling but this is hinch)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is that a bath in the bedroom? Sorry if this has been mentioned before or if she's mentioned one being fitted.

I think it is a bath 🤦🏻‍♀️ How many places does one family need to wash 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Two questions.
1. Why does she speak to Ronnie like a dog? “Ronnie say fish” “Good boy Ronnie”
2. Why does she have anal beads in her hair?
anal beads 😂😂 i think Iv just found that way more funny than I should of 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

God you’d hope not, not exactly like Stacey who has miles of nothing outside her window. Probably accidentally see her or inch in the nude getting in or out the bath from the (very secluded, not main) road going past her house 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
But why has she put the beds up before the carpets? I will never understand her ways of doing things. The fact one of you simply asked her that question, and got blocked for it. What if that was a real fan? I would love to see how many 'fans' got blocked...
*Edited to say £600 each for the drawers. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.