Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny, but with the amount of cash she’s conned off the Huns, can’t she just afford to buy the bleeping colour she wants? I’d be gutted if I bought brand new furniture and had to bloody stain it!
Especially if I had spent 600 squid on it 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought she loves all her white washed stuff from Facebook marketplace but now these drawers aren’t dark enough? Make it make sense! They also don’t go with a black bed frame and light.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
First time she’s ever been at Hinch notafarm on her own so when she said “we’re taking turns to stay in the new house so it’s never empty” she either
a) lied or
b) meant that either she stayed there with Inch OR Fiddle stayed there with Weepy Al.
Presumably the couple not staying at the new house were looking after the boys.
Is she capable of doing anything by herself?

Reactions: 28
I take what I said back about liking the colour she's turning the drawers. They look tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those stories were clearly done in the middle of the day too it was full on day light no?
So why is she making a fuss about being there on her own?
I thought ONE of them stayed there every night? So is she saying that Jamie or her parents are the only ones that have babysat her house?

Reactions: 20
Aww there all alone on her own at the age of 32, well done Sopha some of us actually spend time on our own from an early age in our homes, certificate is in the post so can frame it.’Sophie Hinchliffe, spent time in her tend farm all by herself age 32’ clevvvvah girl 😂 now all you’ve got to do is spend time with your actual human boys all by yourself & you will get a trophy.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why didn’t she take the handles off before painting the drawers? Plus I can’t really tell much of a difference cos she filters everything to duck anyway.

Reactions: 16
First time she’s ever been at Hinch notafarm on her own so when she said “we’re taking turns to stay in the new house so it’s never empty” she either
a) lied or
b) meant that either she stayed there with Inch OR Fiddle stayed there with Weepy Al.
Presumably the couple not staying at the new house were looking after the boys.
Is she capable of doing anything by herself?
Noooope she's not 🤭🤭
She's a grown woman with her own family who still needs her mummy 24/7 ..she's probably realised to that the older Abi gets the more she can help too so that's someone else to palm her kids off to 🙄 I'm sure the last time Hinch and Inch were out as a family of 4 was when they went on their motorhome holiday and went to Peppa Pig World ...when was that August/Sept???!!! 🙄

Reactions: 16
Well, she's earnt her £24k plus vat today. She's done sweet FA.
and why is she scared in the house on her lonesome, does she not do the nightshift? Or is she admitting to always having someone chaperoning her?

Reactions: 9
Evening, Nusties 👋

Life has been pretty shite over here for the last couple of weeks or so (though you don't need me to tell you that as I know everyone is going through it at the min!). Along with cost of living rises we've also had dementia and parkinson's diagnoses in close relatives, so yeah, its not been too great. To top it off today, the washing machine has just broken, and we have no idea how we can afford to fix it or buy a replacement!

I've been reading and watching quietly where I can, and just wanted to say thank you to this little community on this thread for providing some light relief and always keeping it real and a supportive space.

Special thank yous to @Pollyanna263 for the recaps, @Andioooop, @Wize Owl and @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for their hilarious creations, and @Danielle0120 for the neverending wit, and just everyone here in general. I love you! (woohoohoo).

I'm not sure if this is allowed??
Is there anyway I can help you to get your washer fixed? 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Two questions.
1. Why does she speak to Ronnie like a dog? “Ronnie say fish” “Good boy Ronnie”
2. Why does she have anal beads in her hair?
Wondered if someone might also make that comment about the hair adornment! I’ve never known someone with so much money look such a complete shambles. Every. Single. Day.

Reactions: 9
Oh Soph we aren’t all as dim as your huns. WE all know there is absolutely no way you are in that haunted house all alone,because you are like a child who needs a babysitter at all times. Liiiaaar 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.