Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie clearly doesn’t know the words to that song at all, she’s disgusting the way she’s using any delay he may have as content.

Stop shouting at him you bleep, try talking properly at him, her vocabulary is dire. She has zero chemistry with him too. I’ve never seen someone so awkward with her child. She’s no mother at all.

Yay for Ron though, he’s such a beautiful little boy.
Fopperholic is pretty awkward with her boy’s too 😉 another narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg what have I just watched!! Ron looked like that was the first time he’d ever heard that song! Made her look a right fool to be honest. Soph is using her son’s issues again in order to advertise her merchandise. She is a disgusting mother.

And what the hell was that Gretel rant about Jamie? She looked close to tears. Had they argued or something? Leaving toiletries on the stairs for 3 days just shows how lazy they both are. Also it’s a hazard for anyone walking up and down the stairs - so little thought for poor Ron again IF this bizarre story is true (doubt it!).

mrs Hinch needs to get in the bin - the sooner the better!
See, that’s the danger for him. They’ve carefully crafted between them this marketable ‘Mrs. Hinch’ persona that they both work to present on IG - cos let’s face it, we here all know Mrs. Hinch is as much as a fictional character as Harry Potter is.

But if he ever puts a toe out of line, think of all the disgruntled sheep that would jump on him in an instant - because they think it’s all her, not a team effort. Because they believe the lies.

Reactions: 19
just been thinking, hinch and sheep call tattle sad and pathetic and jealous for daring to say anything bad about hinch. “Just block her why say anything. Then she acts like that about “Bridget” make your mind up, not sure what she’s achieving
Passive aggressive Chunt

Thread suggestion:
poor old hinch is having a mare, got a selfish hubby so she shaves her legs on the stairs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So I’m fairly new around here still but I find it so amusing that a tattler will post something (e.g. predicting a thank you/grateful post) and then 24 hours later, Hinch does the exact same thing! She must be glued to this thread more than me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread suggestion
Ronnies favourite word is cheese...buy my Hinch tat if you please.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sofa! Where is all the crappy pine furniture you bought and white washed? Is it going in your tend farm - i highly doubt it?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she couldn’t get that amount of volume before she found what is basically a curling tong with bristles she’s can’t have qualified as a hair dresser 🤦‍♀️ I am an actual hairdresser but I’m pretty sure my five year old could have managed nicer curls than that why do people still keep paying her to advertise things when she’s so bad at it!?

Reactions: 21
Thread sugesstion: OMG guysss mrs hinch uses ICONIC! Tattle says all the filters make her face look bionic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are the biggest pair of fuckwits...ever.

Both of them make me sick, letting the bleeping fluffheads chase little Ronni e like that, especially with her cackling along like a chicken about to lay an egg. How is that funny? Risking your child being trampled, they’re both irresponsible arseholes 😡

Also, surely some of the hunnnz must be local to her and know those stories she’s pretending are today are bullshit. It’s not beautifully sunny today. My Sister’s looking after our pets while we’re away and said it’s cloudy and she like me lives near Greyskull. Why lie, saying it’s today? 🤥
She probably doesn’t care if the sheep near her stop liking her less chance of being spotted out and having unfiltered pictures posted with comments she can’t moderate that way 🙄

Reactions: 6
You are so vile. Using your sons to advertise your clothes 🤢 Saying you're grateful?! You're happy to make millions but never pay it back. Nothing grateful or altruistic about that greedy woman.

View attachment 1182693
Of course she is extremely grateful for her IG platform, she/inchnojobtinynobcanttakeyourshiteupstairs orchestrated it that way. And please stop using your children as content, Ronni e's favourite song, me arse, the poor darling hadn't heard of it until Alexa played cheese/pizza bollocks song (or whatever she said it was).

Reactions: 14
I love the subtle shade Stacey is throwing Hinches way. I wonder she still loves Sofa to the moon and back or has she had enough of her now? It will be interesting to see if Stacey visits Tend Farm and lets her children run amongst the wild Alpacas like Ron does?
I think the alpacas are definitely more tame than Stacey’s kid 😳 and she’d let him do whatever he wants, he was filmed pushing her new baby up and down and towards a glass window so she’s definitely no better, old bleeping Mother Earth 🙄 sorry il go back to hinch hating now 😂 but SS annoys the life out of me, best bubs love you to the moon and back 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So, let me get this straight? Two unemployed cunts can't even take the toiletries upstairs after they've been sat there for THREE days? How many times have they been walked past by? Laziness at its finest.

Imagine having to work a full time job on top of that as well. Jheez. What a sad little life Jane.
Literally just got home from my not ‘tend’ job, seen her rant and thought the exact same..
I’ve just worked 3pm - 2am.. look after my children in the day, because my partner also works.. function on about 4hrs sleep most day.. and then you’ve got hunch in her two houses moaning about herself and mrhunch being lazy arse…
Sorry bad shift and needed a rant and she’s just about sent me over the edge 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What? The most terrifying parts of them?…..
I’m sorry but I hate them, I don’t see the appeal, I think it’s a fad and they’re in no way cute or endearing
Whatever the actual truth of #toiletrygate, all you actually are telling us is that things are not happy in the Hinch household. Either it did happen and Sofa is playing a game passive-aggressive style to see what Inch does doesn’t do chore-wise so she can tell the world. Or it didn’t actually happen but Sofa enjoys making Inch look like a lazy bastard to the world.

Its ok Sofa, no fault divorces came in this week so Inch won’t have to use this “making him look like a dick to the world” in a list of your unreasonable behaviour when he finds another younger, less lazy model.
I agree but it’s a made up story because she’s desperate for content and she’s so boring that she thinks people will find that story hilarious, (yawn) plus Janine ain’t going anywhere cause he knows what side his bread is buttered plus he would never leave freda yahoo and lastly who the hell else would want the bug eyed lazy chav,,, now come on ladies which one of you nusty crunky snack eaters is Bridget 😂 😂 😂

“Bridget, Bridget, Bridget, Bridget”……….duck it, I’m cheering for someone made up by Sopha 🤪

WTF were those roller-rants all abouuuut? Come on Jimboblazyslob, take the shite on the stairs upstairs mate or risk your lizard wife bitching about you on the gram 😂
You couldn’t leave toiletries sitting on the stairs with a 3 year old and a baby just looking like he becoming very mobile and almost ready to walk and does she even have a baby gate? I smell bull 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion
So Roos favourite thing is to smile and say cheeeeese, whilst mummaz in love with wooly wankers knees

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.