Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably mentioned but Ron could have normal paints and len could have had the edible ones🙄

Nice idea but Ron didnt try eating the paint once so hes old enough to have bog standard kid paint. Surprised she didnt try getting a crayola sponsor
Agreed, he's been taught by his nursery not to eat paints, not his stupid mother

Reactions: 20
It's quite sad that even the baby is on ready meals,I know a lot of people use them for convenience but that lazy cow is home all day every day usually child free! Could she not boil some veg and blend it to freeze, same with fruit for puddings, she s just pathetic
Chuck him a pouch. Chuck him a packet of animal biscuits. Chuck herself a mug shot. Chuck herself a can of Pepsi. It’s all convenience food.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Heinz pouches for Lennie, why not Ella’s again? Oh yes, they didn’t ask you to promote them. All rubbish

Reactions: 32
OK, I am the first person to admit that I do buy predominantly pre-packaged branded convenience foods however, I live alone, I work a 60 hour week, I don't have any small children and I don't "influence" anyone else's eating habits. Surely she should at least pretend to feed her kids proper food if she wants to maintain her farm life, super mum image?

Reactions: 50
Chuck him a pouch. Chuck him a packet of animal biscuits. Chuck herself a mug shot. Chuck herself a can of Pepsi. It’s all convenience food.
It’s just snacks. There is nothing in that fridge to feed a family. And a handful of berries and few potatoes and peppers isn’t exactly fruit and veg.

Reactions: 33
If I was the hedgehog I would have stayed down the hole....What a horrible fate to be rescued and then have to suffer more by being named Mrs hinch :sick: 🤣
To be honest I'm not surprised they named it Mrs Hinch. Probably a secret tattler! Most days she does look like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards, so the scruffy hedgehog probably reminded them of her, and more specifically her hair. Although they are spiky and flea ridden so more than one resemblance!

Edited for spelling bleeping predictive text!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, Len is 2 weeks younger than my youngest, so that puts him around 10 and a half months. So why is he only on 4 month pouches and her homemade shite? At least if you’re going to feed him pouches, get the 10 month ones for the love of god sopha. 4 month pouches wouldn’t fill my child for more than 5 seconds and she’s not a big eater!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Realised why she’s so tit to her kids earlier whilst I was hunching my kitchen, like an epiphany. It’s because she’s trying to get a sponsor and partnership from the NSPCC and childline. Got to be. That’s the only way anyone could be so ignorant towards their kids.

Reactions: 10
I’m speechless with her behaviour,she really is the most thick,arrogant,clueless,scumbag honestly!! Something awful will happen to Ronnie if she doesn’t sort this out….she absolutely needs to stop the alpacas walking around the whole garden,it’s madness. She really is a total and completely unbelievably stupid moron.

Reactions: 22
Wow … that is so eco friendly !
Those bottles can be handy if out and about. She has all the time to make formula at home! Didn’t she have the tommee tippee machine at the beginning ?!
0DD3D4E5-1415-4C04-BCF2-788586ED871F.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Also, Len is 2 weeks younger than my youngest, so that puts him around 10 and a half months. So why is he only on 4 month pouches and her homemade shite? At least if you’re going to feed him pouches, get the 10 month ones for the love of god sopha. 4 month pouches wouldn’t fill my child for more than 5 seconds and she’s not a big eater!
I was thinking this too. But didn't want it to get all Mumsnet again! She carries on Lennie is going to struggle with lumpy foods

Reactions: 21
It's quite sad that even the baby is on ready meals,I know a lot of people use them for convenience but that lazy cow is home all day every day usually child free! Could she not boil some veg and blend it to freeze, same with fruit for puddings, she s just pathetic
She wants to thank her stars her kids don't suffer with swallowing difficulties she'd be fucked having to make protein shakes, give iron supplements and day in day out be at it with the juicer just to try get that bit of fruit and veg down in their bellies. Sorry just being a bit bitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't believe that fridge. Where's the veg etc. There's nothing in that fridge to make an actual dinner and there's 4 people of eating age in that house 🥴

Eta- 6 if you include Abi and Freda who basically live there.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.