Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely to duck even Hinch isn’t pretending her kid has some sort of developmental issue 😵💫
Who knows, maybe she’s dragging his ‘journey’ out for content, for when she fucks up & brags about the faux farm, to gain sympathy. Nothing surprises me with her at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who knows, maybe she’s dragging his ‘journey’ out for content, for when she fucks up & brags about the faux farm, to gain sympathy. Nothing surprises me with her at this point
I wouldn't be at all surprised, that's how bad lovely kind ol' Soph really is :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
He's a baby. Baby's always go through a food throwing stage, or atleast my 3 did. But tbh lennie defo only throws his food cos he's sick of being fed utter slop. He's not naughty, stop portraying your kids as naughty allll the bleeping time

Reactions: 32
I wrote to the poundshop again to say are you sure it wasn't a PR box, I've seen others all over. There reply " This is correct. We could not afford her fees, but are thankful that this is the third order she has placed with us in the last two years." So are they using her branding without her permission then, no money has exchanged hands?

Reactions: 30
Probably mentioned but Ron could have normal paints and len could have had the edible ones🙄

Nice idea but Ron didnt try eating the paint once so hes old enough to have bog standard kid paint. Surprised she didnt try getting a crayola sponsor

Reactions: 27
If that shocks you, pop over to part time working mum thread 🤪

Already firmly parked over there 😂🤦‍♀️ Everytime I think folk can’t get any bleeping lower 🥲

I grew up ashamed of my adhd and living in denial of it because my parents, and specifically my mum, were. It took me until lockdown at the age of 23 to really accept that it’s who I am. I can’t even imagine doing what they do and making it seem worse than it is 😩😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Stacey has shared that she’s a size 10.
Can you imagine Hinch ever openly speaking about her (perfectly normal) size?

Reactions: 29
Is it not a bit crazy Ronnie has gone from Saying nothing to now knowing what purple is? I was so anxious watching him run round with the Wooly wankers 🤢

Reactions: 23
Where’s all the non snack food? You know. The meals???
It's quite sad that even the baby is on ready meals,I know a lot of people use them for convenience but that lazy cow is home all day every day usually child free! Could she not boil some veg and blend it to freeze, same with fruit for puddings, she s just pathetic

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.