Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry you’re struggling 🤍
This past week has been one of the worst of my life too, thanks to toxic, abusive manipulators that seem to be abundant rn 🙄
I’ve been crying in bed every night but I’ve not thought to take a selfie and pop it on IG 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hinch wouldn’t know a real problem if it danced in front of her dressed as Janine, I’m so sorry she’s pissed you off. But the days of her army flocking to defend her are numbered 👌🏼 She can’t pull off this ‘pure innocent little girl that needs protecting’ act forever.
I love this thread we have more respect for each other than anyone in that vile woman’s life! 💜
Thankyou so much😭❤I hope you are doing better,keep as strong as you possibly can,I just try to get through each day right now. Sometimes it helps.
Like you but unlike Hinch I’d never take a crying selfie and post it online. Just why?
Its so true and infuriating that she’s honestly faced no real life problems and just gets handed this privileged life for nothing. I’m not jealous,at the end of the day what I’ve been through has made me a strong person who dosent need my mum to hold my hand every minute of the day.
This thread has kept me going,you are all amazing. Sending you so much love❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And like (Mrs "I don't read tattle" Hinch) Jamie appears and is watching football. And he posts on his IG. Still think they had a disagreement about something. Possibly what ever it is Inch posts on his IG. Bet Grinchy had told him off because he didn't ask her permission.

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time poster!! Please excuse the long rant!! I’ve been holding back but this woman literally infuriates me!! How switched off she is to the world around her. How she thinks it’s acceptable to constantly show off her 2 houses, bragging, filtering, showing off……the list is endless!!
I’m a single mum to 2 amazing teens, 1 who has very recently been diagnosed as being on the ASD spectrum after a 10 year fight. I can count on 1 hand the amount of people that know, not because I’m ashamed, he is the most amazing boy but because it’s no one else’s business, it’s his journey, his fight and one that I am with him with 100% of the way, to encourage him and cheer him on like I’ve always done. A boy who picked out his own bedroom decor and 6 years later still won’t let me change it because it’s his room, his sanctuary and safe place and that’s how he wants it. I’m a single parent who works my butt off in a real full time job, watching my wages disappearing as quick as they are paid in due to the increase of everything right now. Worrying about whether I can eat dinner, put petrol in my car to get the kids to school and myself to work, watching my electric meter constantly tick down not knowing whether I can top it up and dealing with uni applications and student loans. But even with my real job I still manage to take my kids to their after school activities and cook dinner from scratch and clean my house because that’s what parents do. I cry on the hard days but I pull myself together and carry on because that’s what parents do. She is so far detached from the real world it’s unbelievable. She takes her life for granted, her boys for granted and she really needs to take a step back and look at what she has before it disappears quicker than she can say ATB XX

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Soph attempting to prove they’re still living in Greyskull by posting the football and Georgia’s live, so there’s no way it can be a pre-record for once

Reactions: 25
Just be careful as it said on mine it was confidential information and the complaint reference is visible not sure if everyone's Is the same don't want you getting into trouble for sharing x
Yes, I received the attachment today too. I won’t share it just in case it’s different to everyone else’s. I don’t want to scupper any evidence they have against her.

There were 51 complaints!
And the ASA have challenged 4 separate ADs that were undeclared.
Mine stated the same. My complaint was about Iconic, but that wasn’t mentioned. Maybe there is more to come….

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it funny that every time Inch is mentioned here he pops up like some creepy jack in the box(one from a horror film🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How much did it seam like she didn’t know what was in that pound shop box, she claimed to have bought!! 👃🏽

Reactions: 13
Poor Henry!

My cat is THE greediest cat ever everytime we go in the kitchen he goes to his cupboard where his food and treats are rubs round it acts all cute meows etc. Everytime we have a guest he goes to his cupboard. I love him so much, dont have children he's my boy and if I could feed him all the treats in the world I would but I know it won't do him any good!

She's killing that poor dog!

Reactions: 15
Won't show her own face on Inches story but will show her son's very private struggle with his speech development and the same son on the toilet. If that isn't total narc behaviour....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shows her boys all day long, but as soon as she realised Jamie was filming she hid her face 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just putting it out there, I think the whole ‘crimpit’ story was more about her trying to get a deal with Warburtons. Trying to look good supporting a small business when really she’s hoping a large business will notice how much ‘influence’ she has and will pay big money.
I hope that the crimpitt page get a deal with warburtons and Sopha gets nothing from it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who remembers him saying Lexa for the Alexa speaker? She posted a couple of videos of this when he was quote small and she played whitney every morning. I was brainwashed then so don't have the videos 🙄

Morning beautifuls nusties 🐔💕 I’m away with Mr Owl and Owlets for a few days, thought I’d pop on and say hello 👋🏻 I’ve also got a little message for Sopha....because she’s obschesssssed with Tattle and clearly regularly reads here....

Sopha, hunnnnay, how you have the audacity to share Ronni e’s “Journey” adding a photo of you ‘tend crying (While eye bleeping the camera) showing him saying mum, dad etc, when in the past you’ve said he’s said much more on more than one occasion. For example, during that weird bus trip to Burnham you said he said “Eating papers” about a guy rolling up cigarettes at the fair....remember? 🤥 You’re so deceitful, stopping at nothing for attention for yourself and for making money, even using your own child, telling lies about him. Oh yeah, just in case any hunz read here I’m adding the photo where you said about it...ATV👍🏻

BTW Sopha, using a mug with your brand on makes you look even more of a twit and.... you’ve forgotten to put AD on yet again for the mug and the flowers in the photo 🤪

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.