Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought when I saw that story. I thought I bet she's seen that get a good response on someone else's story, so she copied, because that's all she knows how to do, and got an even bigger response because she has more followers. What an absolute witch she is. Word on the street is that Jizz Tits (sorry to keep mentioning that one bit ut makes me laugh!) has bought one.
Yea she did, that's the thing the lass has about 6k followers I've followed her after she done a brilliant thing about fabulosa that was ahred everywhere explained why their tit kept blowing up and going all funny colours and all about their scents and stuff. She knew her stuff! But she's a mum and a chef she keeps it real and she said summit about this thing last week and then she posted a reel on it and she got loads saying they'd ordered n stuff and had never heard of it and then Hinch shows up today next day with one acting as if she didn't know it was a small business when the business had only about 6,000 followers too. She's the reason good small accounts can't grow well or take credit or get work and collabs etc. The cow wants credit for everything! Shockin

Reactions: 17
Omg, did Poundland really gift her all that crap? She clearly didn’t know what half of it was - and there’s no way she’d be ordering chocs/sweets from Poundland, I don’t care how relatable she’s trying to be - it was funny trying to watch her pretend she ordered it for a reason! “I got these for the en-suite” - sure you did babes… :cautious:

Reactions: 18
Just putting it out there, I think the whole ‘crimpit’ story was more about her trying to get a deal with Warburtons.
Gee, I thought Soph said “it has to be Hovis!” She even aggressively slapped the loaf to prove her point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg, did Poundland really gift her all that crap? She clearly didn’t know what half of it was - and there’s no way she’d be ordering chocs/sweets from Poundland, I don’t care how relatable she’s trying to be - it was funny trying to watch her pretend she ordered it for a reason! “I got these for the en-suite” - sure you did babes… :cautious:
All of the shite will go in the bin now she’s done her Ad. It won’t even enter her tiny, selfish brain to donate it to someone needing it

Reactions: 22
Personally i think she was sent that haul as she calls it because the cling on passed everything to her and she hasn’t a clue what was in that box. A pizza slice cause she needed one I seem to remember she got t one a while back. It’s a blatant ad and then Jimbobnoknob shares the same story. Pair of money grabbing c@@@ts

Reactions: 20
The obvious surprise in her voice hasn’t fooled us. It all looked like cheap tat, why would you want all that in your £1.5mil mansion with £20k’s worth of underfloor heating?

Reactions: 20
I just came here to say, I'm really proud of my fellow locals where I live. Other than my sister in law, who is a DEVOUT hinch hun, it appears as though they have a dislike for all things Hinch. I say this, as during my local tesco trip yesterday, hinch merch had been relegated to the dreaded 'end of aisle', and most products were selling for less than £1. Ouch, that's gotta hurt
Oh my gawwwwd you GUYZZZZZ, 43 likes on ma first post on Sophas thread. I feel like ROYALTY

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The obvious surprise in her voice hasn’t fooled us. It all looked like cheap tat, why would you want all that in your £1.5mil mansion with £20k’s worth of underfloor heating?
Exactly. And like we missed the fact she had her niece there to help her mask her surprise and give her a bit of breathing space. Why can’t she just be a normal person and put #gifted - it ain’t hard!!

Reactions: 16
The thing that gets me about her ‘say yes to everything’ tit is she acts as if everyone gets the opportunities she’s had. It comes across like ‘all you have to do is say yes and you can have what I have’🙄 sorry but some of us actually have to work our bleeping asses off and don’t get everything handed to us on a plate. She’s really riled me up the last couple of days, wish she’d just duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love this thread we have more respect for each other than anyone in that vile woman’s life! 💜
THIS!!!! ⬆⬆ ❤
I can add that the past two weeks have been personal hell (medical matters) and your comment sums up exactly how I feel fellow nusty hens xx 😘🤗
PS: Hinch is an ignorant lying twit! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These have been sitting in the bargain bin for well over a month now. Must be the #hincheffect
All the best Hunnay 😉
20220406_212148.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I get the feeling that either Ron has seen his room already and didn’t have a great reaction or she’s having doubts about what his reaction will be and she’s prepping her sheep by saying ‘who knows if he will like it.’ Well you should know Hunnay he’s your child.
Don't worry Huns only cost me about 7k to paint it we can start over x

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.