Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she has already received the letter that ASA said they were sending her, that's why she posted the woe is 1% bit last night.

''We have written to Sophie Hinchcliffe''

1649085033120.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s beyond what people on IG tag her in, many posts of little kids, some one tagged her in a picture of herself and her child getting their hair cut? What that has to do with hinch I don’t know..

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Iconic have taken hinch off their reels on insta, Stacey’s videos are still there 🤣 that must sting abit soph 🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit, never mind Iv just noticed it’s still there 🤣 look soph Iv admitted a mistake cos that’s what adults do 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Iconic have taken hinch off their reels on insta, Stacey’s videos are still there 🤣 that must sting abit soph 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They must have heard from the ASA too!

They had a chance months ago when a tattler messaged them and they denied she used a filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220404-162356_Google.jpg

Maybe there will be a case of Beserk Hinch syndrome soon.... Especially after the ASA emails. Hinch's future above if they keep humanising those animals.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Wize Owl - Anuvver idea after hearing the tiny balls bit and @Andioooop 's creation of "Fiddle's titty tassles" - a good one for a cockney knees up lyric re-work? 🤔😁

I've got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts 🥥
Down at an English fair, one evening I was there
When I heard a showman shouting underneath the flair
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
There they are, all standing in a row
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
That's what the showman said
Every ball you throw will make me rich
There stands my wife, the idol of me life
Singing roll a bowl a ball a penny a pitch
Roll a bowl, a ball, a penny, a pitch
Roll a bowl, a ball, roll a bowl, a ball
(They're lovely)
There they are all standing in a row
(One, two, three, four)
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
(And bigger)
Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
That's what the showman said
Every ball you throw will make me rich
There stands my wife, the idol of me life
(All together now)
Roll a bowl, a ball, roll a bowl, a ball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They must have heard from the ASA too!

They had a chance months ago when a tattler messaged them and they denied she used a filter.
I complained to Iconic last October about using filters and this was the reply. I don't have any photos from then but the filter she used looked the same as the latest story. They are as bad as she is so hope they have had a telling off as well.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We appreciate your feedback.
I have checked this for you and have been informed we believe no filters were used. If you have any other questions we would recommend for you to send a direct message on Instagram to our social team!

We hope this helps!

Hannah xx
Customer Service
image-e71971bd-60e7-4589-9a4d-d45703c2b5d3.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She would have gained herself a little respect if she had said something along the lines of although she's super proud of her new home and instinctively wants to share her progress she considers it to be inappropriate at the present time and that she apologises for her dire content as she has nothing else of interest or value to say or show.
Funny how other influencers can amuse with tales of their everyday life🤷‍♀️
The irony is if she told the truth and showed the reality of a normal day,warts an' all, we'd all be much more invested in her story.
This is so true. The content is so bleeping lazy. Other influencers take their followers about their day, chatting about duck ups and genuinely have a big of personality about them.
It’s like she’s a robot, it’s the same crappy montages, same music over the top, same CLEVVVA, same cleaning videos. Doesn’t she see how bleeping boring it is?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.