Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I complained to Iconic last October about using filters and this was the reply. I don't have any photos from then but the filter she used looked the same as the latest story. They are as bad as she is so hope they have had a telling off as well.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We appreciate your feedback.
I have checked this for you and have been informed we believe no filters were used. If you have any other questions we would recommend for you to send a direct message on Instagram to our social team!

We hope this helps!

Hannah xx
Customer Service
View attachment 1170739
Sorry I couldn’t remember who it was!
They had the opportunity then to do something, they deserve to be in trouble now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m tempted to report F&F now for sharing the massively edited photos of her in her range. I messaged them and they totally ignored.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Fantastic news is that from the Iconic advert

As Iconic authorised that advert, they’ll be as liable as Hinch😂😂😂😂😂
It was for a bunch of undisclosed ads a while back so I’m guessing the ASA are slowly building a case! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That sounds like my perfect home/life. I love nothing matching, cosy, warn but loved! Give me that over grey souless homes any day of the week. A home that hugs you I call it. They're clearly just so content that they don't need to brag or spend money on thing's. What a wonderful way to be.
That would be my fairytale also 🥰

Reactions: 10
I complained to Iconic last October about using filters and this was the reply. I don't have any photos from then but the filter she used looked the same as the latest story. They are as bad as she is so hope they have had a telling off as well.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We appreciate your feedback.
I have checked this for you and have been informed we believe no filters were used. If you have any other questions we would recommend for you to send a direct message on Instagram to our social team!

We hope this helps!

Hannah xx
Customer Service
View attachment 1170739
In other words they probably asked her and she said no.

Reactions: 15
I've never actually read Thread 500 all the way through......

Thats tonight's TV free entertainment sorted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She must be sweaty and smelly in that tracksuit 🤢 nothing worse than going to a sweaty soft play centre in your tracksuit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven't been on for a coupe of days. And see she's done nothing. Her Easter stories are just awful. The niece interacts more than his own cunty mother. And another day off today. Lazy witch!

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:
We are the 1% club and god damn proud of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.