Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so predictable cries troll so she can have a few days off to sort her pre records 'recover'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am laughing at my dm's are always open part......as if she is ever going to answer anyone back. I can imagine some of her huns, typing away their problems. Probably taking them 20 mins. And they will here nothing back 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 . Soph your DM's might well and truly be open but you won't be replying to anyone to help them with their issues....If you upload your life on social media for the world to see not everyone is going to like you. That is a fact of life Soph. You don't have to go on a pity party. Just delete the message, block and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So have Iconic ditched her?
I wouldn't be surprised since she can't manage to follow the most basic of rules: Not uploading make-up videos filtered to duck. It makes her look like an idiot (Michael Jackson called, he wants his face back 😂) and it reflects badly on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ha ha ha ha ha ha hinch enjoy wanky life today I’m shoving a sausage roll in my face in about 10 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she gone into deep rest after the pity party she threw herself last night? (Preempted, of course by a brag fest/ad fest 🙄)

Reactions: 19
Because she's too greedy. Because she doesn't have the engagement she once had so she's got to use her kids to make more money. She put herself in this position. She could have backed away when Ronnie was born and given her family some privacy but she cares more about the money rolling in than her actual children. She's a tit excuse for a mother and you can just see it at every awkward interaction she has with them. I still stand by the opinion that she never really wanted kids. Inch I think did and he always seems very at ease with his boys, but she's 100% for that awkward aunt vibes. She didn't even know what colostrum was FFS. She's a liability with those children as far as I'm concerned. And the fact that in nearly three years she never seems to be alone with them speaks volumes.

Because new money is always so show offy. My niece is dating the son of a multi millionaire but you wouldn't know it just by chatting to him. He could afford to take her on the fanciest holidays, first class all the way, but they're going on budget Easyjet breaks across Europe and staying in student hostels.
Agree 💯. My friend is fabulously rich, she's married to a chap I used to go to school with who inherited a huge farm and millions of.pounds from his parents. He has kept the farm on, not sure of the acreage but its huge. He has a 10 year old land rover that's falling apart and covered in mud. She has a small car, they have 3 kids. Their house is massive but the nicest way to describe it is shabby. The sofa is comfy but old, thready in places, I love their proper.farmhouse kitchen with a real Aga, not an electric.one. Again its donkeys years old but she loves it! Nothing matches, everything is aged, but it's so homely and cosy. Oh and they have a proper boot room in the rear hallway where all the muddy boots and wet coats get slung. And an outside tap where they hose the dogs down if they get muddy. It's glorious and they are brilliant, welcoming, warm people who never, ever flash the cash. She shops at Lidl and rarely buys new clothes, she's the make do and mend type. My mate is the best, and compared.to her, Hinch is so fake, show off, artificial and superficial. Give me real people any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
‘She doesn’t know what to share’ I reckon this has come off the back of her asking her followers to let her know if her content is tit and the majority of her genuine followers probably said it was. So now she’s excusing her tit content by claiming that she’s reluctant to share too much as she’s being torn apart by trolls when in fact she’s just been on a massive brag fest and is so arrogant that she actually believed that this is the content that her followers want to see. She asked the question to her followers but didn’t for a minute think they would actually tell her they’d had enough of seeing her alpacas and tend farm. So she’s ow trying to claw back some sympathy from them and trying to excuse herself by shouting troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Off topic.

Has No Hun dropped his Hinch rant yet? Want to unfollow as he is SO annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She received a warning in April 21 about using a filter when promoting make up and I’m sure that was Iconic too (too many contraventions to be sure). Maybe they are already in ASA’s bad books and she has fucked them over. Pampers seemed to cut ties after her and SS messed up. All we need now is for P&G and Tesco to give their head a shake and she can retire disgracefully.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Agree 💯. My friend is fabulously rich, she's married to a chap I used to go to school with who inherited a huge farm and millions of.pounds from his parents. He has kept the farm on, not sure of the acreage but its huge. He has a 10 year old land rover that's falling apart and covered in mud. She has a small car, they have 3 kids. Their house is massive but the nicest way to describe it is shabby. The sofa is comfy but old, thready in places, I love their proper.farmhouse kitchen with a real Aga, not an electric.one. Again its donkeys years old but she loves it! Nothing matches, everything is aged, but it's so homely and cosy. Oh and they have a proper boot room in the rear hallway where all the muddy boots and wet coats get slung. And an outside tap where they hose the dogs down if they get muddy. It's glorious and they are brilliant, welcoming, warm people who never, ever flash the cash. She shops at Lidl and rarely buys new clothes, she's the make do and mend type. My mate is the best, and compared.to her, Hinch is so fake, show off, artificial and superficial. Give me real people any day.
That sounds like my perfect home/life. I love nothing matching, cosy, warn but loved! Give me that over grey souless homes any day of the week. A home that hugs you I call it. They're clearly just so content that they don't need to brag or spend money on thing's. What a wonderful way to be.

Reactions: 21
Go check her top 10 most recent followers guysch, they are all bots who upload a load of nonsensical grid posts on the same day, its so blatant 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Super Kate, but just wanted to say I thought it was lovely how the niece got down beside Ron on his level and spoke about (well assume) she said something about the alpacas.
Then she let him decorate the easter tree in his own way 😊
Of course the narc couldnt help herself and rearranged it before posting a perrrfick pic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🤣🤣🤣🤣

tit
She received a warning in April 21 about using a filter when promoting make up and I’m sure that was Iconic too (too many contraventions to be sure). Maybe they are already in ASA’s bad books and she has fucked them over. Pampers seemed to cut ties after her and SS messed up. All we need now is for P&G and Tesco to give their head a shake and she can retire disgracefully.

Ooooo

What happened with Pampers?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.