Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s in a different hat this time

Hinch is in gloves today so she’s either hiding her nails, or it’s not her!
Poor kid's got a least another year of being bundled in a parent facing pushchair...going off to sleep looking at mummaz ever-changing face
Whatever happened to that fancy no doubt gifted double pram she showed off when she was pregnant with Lonnie and was so excited about using??!!!
Another item for the 'seen once and again' list

Reactions: 30
Poor Henners, can just imagine her cackling and screeching when she’s dressing the poor thing up and taking pictures too
It’s awful isn’t it and proves that he’s nothing more than a bit of content for the gram. I’ve no doubt that she loved him when he was a cute little puppy but looking at the state of him it’s evidential that she can’t be arsed anymore.

He looks incredibly overweight, tired and depressed. The pair of them should be ashamed by what they have done to him after depriving him of his basic needs. If they can’t be bothered to provide him with a healthy diet and exercise then they should find some ‘dog people’ that can. They are in their two homes all day every day and can’t find the time to give him enough exercise to shed a bit of timber. Any vet would have raised these issues with her however we all know she would have lied and said they are doing everything they need to. I’m afraid that the hips don’t lie though Sofa.

Anyone who shows an ounce of concern over Henry’s treatment will just be called nusty trolls because she is a narcissist and narcissistic people are perfect (in their own anyway).

That was a long Sunday morning rant!

Reactions: 23
What’s the garden furniture man story?

Reactions: 3
Probably at the dump with the £500 gifted breast pump she never used and Christ knows what else

Reactions: 24
I don’t know about anyone else but my nearly 1 year old never had a nap at around 9am… and we were early risers, up and starting out day at 6am. My LO didn’t nap till around lunchtime / afternoon at that age.

Reactions: 17
Ronnie or Henry not fancy the walk then hun? Oh no wait your probably walking him round to fiddles so mummy can have him for the day

Reactions: 28
What is No Hun planning?! I’m here for it. Even if he isn’t to everyone’s taste it’s good for someone with a large following to have the balls to call her out.

Reactions: 18

Atleast Abi was smart and stayed with Ronnie unlike Sophie who just stands there filming. Although an alpaca could still run at Abi

Reactions: 44
@downwiththeinfluencers94 - sorry Ihave another alpaca question, when do they reach sexual maturity? I can only imagine what they will be like (3 males together) asserting dominance etc. the way they ran towards her in that last video gives me yhe absolute fear in relation to the little ones and Henry

Reactions: 17
Eurgh the way she shout's Bwoyzzzzz to the ww's. She really is treating them like a pet dog isn't she

Reactions: 27
Probably at the dump with the £500 gifted breast pump she never used and Christ knows what else
I doubt she had any intention of ever using that breast pump but cos it was gifted to HER she would never have done a giveaway so one of her flock could have it and actually use it

Reactions: 18
Exactly the only place jimbob is allowed is either church for his sermons, the tip, willyhill when he’s paid his pocket money, the local Audi dealership, or in a swimming pool with Freda

What did it for me was her being alone with Ronnie. Clearly the whole story is bullshit

Reactions: 14
The way she shrieks speaks!
What's with the thick-o sub titles 'tending to be the fucking fluffheads?
Niece can string a sentence together better than her deranged embarrassingly stupid Aunt!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.