Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m answering my own question here…. I’ve just noticed I had an email from Rebecca too. I reported her for a few posts that she didn’t declare the Tesco tat she sells. There was a post a few months ago especially with around 8 undeclared ads in the picture. So I’m guessing they are now getting round to Mrs HinchCliffe’s cases.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’d say around the time of the “get a loif, hunnayz” mask drop, mean girl moment.
I had literally just found tattle when she done that story, I think I was starting to realise what a fraud she was and searched it out. Although I was never a big fan of hers I just blindly followed because everyone else was. When she done that story though I felt like oh my god she knows, is she talking to me. Thinking about it now I know how stupid that sounds but I actually felt personally attacked.

Reactions: 23
For me it is when she got the lock up. She started to become very smug and entitled, and dare I say braggy (unbelievable I know!). When was Inch caught reading Tattle on his laptop?

Reactions: 16
For me it is when she got the lock up. She started to become very smug and entitled, and dare I say braggy (unbelievable I know!). When was Inch caught reading Tattle on his laptop?
April 5, 2019. Happy Tattleversary, Jimbob!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
April 5, 2019. Happy Tattleversary, Jimbob!

Fank you so much hunnay! I love the serendipity of the dates 😂❤

So we have been living in her head rent free for at least three years @fannysjohnny

• Haha
Reactions: 21

You just beat me to posting this 😄
🙈 of course it’s about money for her but surely if she feels that uncomfortable showing her face she could just do a few more non disclosed p&g ads for the same amount. I don’t get her.

Reactions: 10
Morning guyyyssch!
Bloody hell, this fred is now on Day 4! 😮
So what will it be ... Silence, self pity or Faux Farmhouse bragging, #Ads & bleeping Fluff Heads or Made by Dad in 'da workssshop?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Part of my husband’s job involves dealing with the ASA. They’re no push-over, in fact, on occasions they’re the bane of his life when it comes to what you can and can’t say on adverts.

Sophie should genuinely be worried. Although, I’m amazed it’s taken them this long to take action. The irony is that her 3.5 million bots will count against her as I suspect the ASA has a higher level of scrutiny for the more-followed accounts.

The funny thing is that she seems to enjoy breaking the rules. She knows the advertising regulations but chooses to ignore them. It’s like her pre-records. Just why? The only person that will suffer is her. That said, she doesn’t help herself by doing next to no cleaning to dilute her endless stream of ads.

Reactions: 36
When was this?
I tried looking through the threads and I realised there were loads of ‘hunnay’ comments that went straight over my head 🙈🤣
It’s a video. It’ll be in the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

What the duck is that lol I bet she was. A mean girl at school that face is used a lot lol

Reactions: 17

That’s hilarious, it might be Soph but I saw and heard Am I Bovvered?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Wow! That’s the first time I’ve seen that video & jeeeeez what a witch.
You can tell that’s the real Sophie. Her gretal persona seems tame compared to the venom in those few seconds.

Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - while we're all worried about the price of lecky, hinchy is worried about a letter from Becky

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Sophie should genuinely be worried. Although, I’m amazed it’s taken them this long to take action. The irony is that her 3.5 million bots will count against her as I suspect the ASA has a higher level of scrutiny for the more-followed accounts.
They investigated her in 2019. She aka her management doing damage control claimed she was overly cautious about following the law around ads. 🤣

Wonder if they will fine her this time. I'd love to know how many complaints they've received this year alone. A lot more than 3. 🤭 I just larve it.

Screenshot_20220405-085503_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220405-085510_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220405-085515_Chrome~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm Winslet to the party but started watching SS sort your life out (for lack of anything else on tv tonight!) I'm actually quite enjoying it and I am liking SS, she is a bit cringy but on the whole harmless. Anyway as I was watching I couldn't help but think how hinch must be clawing at her neck. Stace just added some toilet rolls onto curtain poles and said 'I've seen this all over Instagram' it was hinch that I saw doing it.
The labelling everything the 'special' folding of clothes, this would be hinch' ideal job but to be given to her BFF. I bet Gratel had a good old rant

Part of my husband’s job involves dealing with the ASA. They’re no push-over, in fact, on occasions they’re the bane of his life when it comes to what you can and can’t say on adverts.

The funny thing is that she seems to enjoy breaking the rules. She knows the advertising regulations but chooses to ignore them. It’s like her pre-records. Just why? The only person that will suffer is her. That said, she doesn’t help herself by doing next to no cleaning to dilute her endless stream of ads.
I was coming in here to say this!
Plus she makes out like it’s just her on her own doing her own thing. Little ol’ me, tending to farm, tending to clean and posting on Instagram “organically”. Doesn’t she understand 98% of the world knows she’s the face of management company and she’s posting what her deal contracts tell her to post. The managers, agents or whatever know the rules and loops holes. It’s a game of cat and mouse, what can they do in something has gone out undeclared - it’s already out.

Unlike a TV ad or something that can be recalled/recalled/re-edited to fit the guidelines. They should require “re-posts” that clearly show what was the intended purpose of the ad post, that’s not paid/sponsored and the influencer shouldn’t be allowed to post again for that company for the duration of agreement terms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.