Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did it for me was her being alone with Ronnie. Clearly the whole story is bullshit

Reactions: 36
Absolutely agree! Flaunting all the wealth whilst most of us are going to be seriously struggling financially
I’m the same. 2 years and stayed covid free had all jabs and caught it end of Jan. I’m now suffering with long covid. God she grinds my gears!

Edit for spellings
snap! Free from covid for two years and the bastard has well and truly got me! As for the liar, her endless “innocent“ flaunting has pissed me off too much! Why would you show off all the renovations whilst living in her dull grey palace? Is she that well and truly thick!?

Reactions: 15
Not sure why you’ve used my quote about contacting rspca and ss as I’ve never mentioned supporting either of these. I just want to see more people speaking out against Mrs Hinch. I’m here to discuss all the lies and how she manipulates others by lying to them. I’m fed up of all the positive PR she gets when she’s such a dishonest person, so anyone daring to speak up against her is a good thing.

Totally agree. If she had built an honest business then we wouldn’t have these threads. However, we know that her and Jamie have built an online business based on lies - so many of them. They’ve used their children too. This is why she doesn’t deserve any of this. It’s just lie after lie after lie. They are never truthful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I think some people on here think they are mods

Reactions: 25
C most definitely

Reactions: 6
Guyssssch the Woolly Wankers haven’t been around to ‘make us smile’ recently, what will we do?!

Ads or silence today

Reactions: 21
Guyssssch the Woolly Wankers haven’t been around to ‘make us smile’ recently, what will we do?!

Ads or silence today
Good Morning Non-Hunz!
She'll either go full throttle sun is out, Disney life, Fucking Fluffheads/Daddad's Workssshop/Bragfest/#Ads/My Mum's best evet roast or sod all and come back with a "sowwy we all had ssshits" or some other tend illness or problem.

Reactions: 16
Ooh she has risen! Another boring walk around the block with the favourite child.
No sign of Henry though who would love a walk

Reactions: 38
When you’ve got a ‘farm’ but decided to walk your kid around a housing estate on a Sunday morning

Reactions: 46
Wow. Thanks for a nice welcome.

From the videos she shows, I’d agree she is trying to humanise them. She is treating them like an indoor pet which is reflected in their behaviour. I have seen a couple of video clips now where the alpacas have displayed behaviour that demonstrates they are feeling threatened. She then posted the videos with a caption stating they were happy. It’s really worrying she cannot pick up on their behaviour. You do have to be in tune and highly knowledgeable to have/keep happy alpacas.

I do not have children so I have not paid much attention to the children being online but I did spent a considerable amount of time reading old threads last night. I now understand why there is so much distain for her regarding the children. I have a little brother and would never put him on the internet either. This most certainly needs to be a thing; lots of kids clearly needed protecting from their own parents.

Reactions: 54
Jamie sorted it, what a hero

Reactions: 24
More bullshit from the queen of bullshit. Have a biscuit luv and post some filtered nonsense x

Reactions: 14
Looks similar to when she was out a couple of weeks ago with Lennie and @Pollyanna263 noted that even his rabbit had Hinch sewn in its ear

Reactions: 21
Looks similar to when she was out a couple of weeks ago with Lennie and @Pollyanna263 noted that even his rabbit had Hinch sewn in its ear

I was thinking the exact same thing does anyone have the screenshot from it to compare?!
He’s in a different hat this time

Hinch is in gloves today so she’s either hiding her nails, or it’s not her!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Early Sunday stroll aka picking up Lonnie from Fiddles House.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.