Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mingeandbracket

I used to like alpacas but I’m now bored of them, it’s overkill just like a Compare The Meerkat ad*

*explanation for Sophie - an ad is where someone talks about a product or service directing the viewer to go and purchase it. On tv it’s usually obvious like during the breaks on Lingo (who said that Hinch is not a word) but usually on Instagram you declare that it’s an ad so that your sheep followers know that you are gaining from it. ATV hun. xx
Look I know you're annoyed with Hinch but don't bring Sergei and Aleksandr into this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Babybail93

VIP Member
Curious if anyone has ever told her that there ARE other toddler / baby friendly activities than soft play?
She probably likes soft play because it means she doesn’t have to get too involved. Heaven forbid she has any quality time with her children

• Sad
  • Heart

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Looks like her neice will make a great mother one day, if that's something she wants for herself. Struggled to see who was the adult in the content today...

woopdeewoop

Can’t sleep so found myself watching NoHun’s live (even though he’s annoying af) and he just said he’s got a video coming this week slagging hinch off, said he’s got a lot to say about her 👀
Here is the tea ☕

She’s so gonna get slagged on her spending habits with the current situation …. Get the popcorn ready huns… this will be some exciting content coming up !
Looking forward to her response once he posts his video !

(Édit: if a nice troll could help a clueless hen on how to insert a video within the text and not an attachement .. you would be #sokond)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blah blah 2020

I'm currently in bed with Covid (first time for me) even after I've been SO careful and been triple jabbed. The fact that she was just flouting lockdown rules is disgusting.
Yep I'm also in the covid boat, 2 years of working on covid wards I have avoided it until now 😔 and I feel like absolute shite to say I'm triple jabbed so I have no patience for hinch's bragging today!
Hope you feel better soon! X x

• Heart

foxcubs1000

It’s just unbelievable that shee would say how much that incident scared her then continually posts about where she lives which is more isolated and more of a risk, ffs 🤷‍♀️🙈 beggars belief

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Poor Henry, she's seems to have stopped plugging his and Ronnie's friendship she was always filming Ronnie feeding, him looking out the window etc it's now Ronnie and the wolly wankers! He looks so fed up and misserable maybe she ignores him much of the time now or he probably feels to sluggish with all that weight!

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Good morning nusty trolls, just having a couple of days in hospital after an op yesterday. The nurse asked me if I needed anything for pain so I said ‘Mrs Hinch(not a Lingo word) recommends Smarties so if you can count me two of each colour during your busy night shift that will be enough’.
Ps not for sympathy, just for a larrrrffff sweeedard innit? 😀

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
And there we have it, story on story of advertising her shite, followed up with the furry fuckers. Still, every post about those furry fucks brings us closer to the end of hinch. Seen one post, seen them all, there is nothing interesting on her Instagram whatsoever. Furry fuckers rolling in dust, plonking about, standing still, eating carrots, you can only show the same things a handful of times before people lose interest in your page. Bring it on

woopdeewoop

As much as I’d love this, she seems invincible frankly. She’s incredibly thick skinned and not the fragile, anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch she leads us (not us because we see her) to believe. After the plagiarism theft and non apology gives us a real indication of who she really is.
True, she seems invincible but NoHun has a larger following than autism cafe, so there is hope it can reach out more people ?! It would be great if NoHun would mention the plagiarism on top of it … maybe worth sending him a DM 🙃

• Heart

woopdeewoop

Who is this and where do I find his videos? I searched on Instagram but couldn't see anything?
He’s a Instagram guy from Birmingham, just ranting about a lot of things !
Here is the extract from his live last night talking about hinch … get the crunky snacks ready !
thanks @Pollyanna263 for explaining !

• Haha
  • Wow

Bidscavan

VIP Member
My teen doesn't even want to speak to me, let alone decorate a fucking easter tree.

She's off her head
Only time mine ventures from her bedroom and speaks to me is when she's making food or she wants money.😂 I could just imagine her reaction if I asked her to decorate an Easter tree with me🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Libbylulu

VIP Member
They get sanctioned and if she fails to follow the rules in future, she could also be subject to further sanctions and can be referred to trading standards for consideration of statutory action including possible fines.
I’d love this but she seems not to care about every cock up she’s made. For someone who suffers anxiety she is incredibly arrogant

No one gives a crap about your conservatory so stop calling it an orangery and take your head out of your ass Soph

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Ronnie or Henry not fancy the walk then hun? Oh no wait your probably walking him round to fiddles so mummy can have him for the day 🥴🥴

“Mum once asked me…” aww fuck off with your fairytale bullshit hun! My mum will ask me normal mundane things like “what you got for dinner tonight ?” Or tell me things like “your dads arse has been stinking all night I’m sick of it” (actual conversation from this morning lol) Not shitey cringe drivel like that pellet makes out 😂🤮 it’s all so sickly!
So sickly. And not a consideration for any of her followers who have lost their Mum or Dad. The way she talks about them is, in my opinion really unhealthy. I'd do anything to speak to or see my parents alive again, but I bet my bottom dollar, if I did, it wouldn't be half as cringey as this BS! 🤣

• Heart